• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Launch month?

• June 2020

Votes: 174 15.0%
  • July 2020

Votes: 260 22.5%
  • August 2020

Votes: 456 39.4%
  • September 2020

Votes: 353 30.5%

• Total voters

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
rPlipGY.gif

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, it looks beautiful as ever. I just hoping they will convince me with gameplay this time...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
All that hype...for an Assassin's Creed game. It's a very pretty game artistically for sure, but man. That reveal did absolutely nothing for me.

I miss inFamous.

Jun 23, 2019
ill co-sign that. Kinda tough showing your game after literally the best looking game ever created is revealed.

Really? Pretty sure Spencer said the Hellblade 2 trailer was made in engine, that wasn't actual gameplay you were looking at. Besides, what does that have to do anything with the topic at hand?

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell are you talking about?

My point is, that I would have prefered it if they had delayed it for PS5.
This game was announced for PS4 so it will come out for PS4. Why are you comparing current gen games to next gen? You're also talking about Hellblade 2 as if you've even seen gameplay. Pretty hard to take you seriously here. Anybody can release a pretty trailer. Your trolling isn't very good.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot wait to just explore this beautiful world.

Looks like they give plenty of down time too and not needing to have something attack you every 5 seconds like ubisoft games.

Yeah, and the world looks so varied too given the art and scenes they've shown previously. SP literally had all gen to make this game, just amazing what we're about to get. :D

rx63S6w.gif

zxHcgSr.gif

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
remember when Sekrio and Tsushima was showed at PSX

Tsushima who?
Only one samurai game it's Sekiro.
Sekiro ate Tsushima's lunch

lol the games weren't even out yet

Last edited:

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a gif of the gameplay part where he throws some sort of smoke bomb and follows it up with an attack?

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Suckerpunch is one of Sony's best studios pushing their hardware. Infamous Second Son still looks like one of the best looking games this gen and that was literally near launch of PS4 in 2013, yet it can still go toe to toe with current year games. Ghost of Tsushima is tenfold steps above that and gives us a glimpse at what PS5 will be able to do in the right hands. Sony's 1st Party games on PS5 are going to look unimaginable based on this tease.

And this is all running on PS4. How SP is pushing this from a PS4\PS4 Pro is beyond me but it looks breathtaking.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure that this will be a good game, and the art is nice, but after seeing Hellblade 2, the graphics look a bit disappointing tbh.
Are you really trolling or really stupid ? How can you objectively compare a current gen game with a next generation game ? This is like you are saying that you are disappointed with the speed of HDD compared with the speed of SSD.