• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Launch month?

• June 2020

Votes: 174 15.0%
  • July 2020

Votes: 260 22.5%
  • August 2020

Votes: 456 39.4%
  • September 2020

Votes: 353 30.5%

• Total voters

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
As many suspected, the recently released keyart is the boxart for the game

49210891223_9ba2f131awcj0m.png
one of the best boxarts this gen.
so good.
Gorgeous box art, please be real
its real, the blog confirmed it

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
So, the launch is summer 2020 so E3 is gonna be out the window for this game. Does it confirm a standard advertising blowout for an announced Sony event in Q1?

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
This will be the start of a real marketing push coming up to release. Looking forward to the inevitable gameplay deep dives.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
So, the launch is summer 2020 so E3 is gonna be out the window for this game. Does it confirm a standard advertising blowout for an announced Sony event in Q1?

summer goes till september, they still might do one last push saying before next gen.....check this out next month or two!

They did it with the last of us didn't they?

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Having a hard time getting excited for this game, which makes me sad since I like Sucker Punch and the setting looks gorgeous.

Just not enough gameplay revealed to give me an idea of what a 'gameplay' loop looks like for me.
I find it short too, but six month until the release will let us the time to have an idea of the gameplay.

Sams88

Oct 9, 2019
A new gen is coming. But games continue to seriously impress.

Very different to last gen when we where all desperate for change.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Today, we debuted a brand-new trailer that delves deeper into the identity our hero is forced to adopt in order to save his home: The Ghost. While Jin starts our game as a samurai, he'll learn skills and adopt tactics that are decidedly not samurai-like, and you can get a small taste in the footage we revealed today. In the months ahead, we'll share more about Jin, the threats he faces, the allies that help him along his journey, and what he'll have to give up to become this new kind of warrior.

As I mentioned, Ghost of Tsushima is huge – the biggest game Sucker Punch has ever made by a wide margin. Our trailer includes some quick glimpses of the vibrant, diverse open world you'll get to explore, but we've barely scratched the surface.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
That boxart is fantastic.
Does this trailer in the op also pull out to show the orchestra or does the game stay on screen?

DirtyManos

Oct 25, 2017