• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I have no idea how to react to this. Suda teased multiple times in the past that he'd make an announcement at E3, and it's likely to be tied to No More Heroes 3, but man what the hell is this ?
There's another pic in his twitter banner:
600x200

Also, the art he has as a profile picture is brand new. For that one however, there's a legit theory that it could be
Travis' son, teased in the second DLC of Travis Strikes Again
Q2PKeOg5_400x400.png

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
I thought I had seen that last picture somewhere before, and I instantly recognized it. Maybe I'm imaging things, but that all but confirms it.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Well ... NMH 2 did have a strange level in a fantasy world ... soooo ... Sir Henry Motherf*ckers second adventure in fantasy world?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Travis Strikes Again confirmed that NMH3 is going to involve alien invaders, by the way.

jfzmt6g.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Theory: this thing will be the mascot-like thingy that will guide Travis through his journey to fight a dozen of crazy space monsters. Remember this quote:
Because, in No More Heroes 3, Travis is going to go up against crazier adversaries than he ever has before it's going to be bloodier, more intense battles between assassins it's going to be kind of like The Avengers – Thanos levels of crazy villains.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Theory: this thing will be the mascot-like thingy that will guide Travis through his journey to fight a dozen of crazy space monsters. Remember this quote:

Dunno, Avengers would've looked less cool if Thanos was some fluffy hair ball with legs. ;]

*In before fluffy hair ball turns out to be the Dormammu of the NMH-verse*

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

I wonder whether the recent confirmation of a shared Sudaverse makes it feasible for us to see a more substantial team-up in the next game. I mean, Dan did mention Travis was the champion of the "above ground," so there's an entire underground of people like Dan/The Smith Syndicate that meet or surpass him. I'd think if there's an Avengers-level threat it might call for an Avengers-level collaboration between Travis and people like The Killer 7, Mondo Zappa, Uehara, and the rest that Travis already met in TSA.

Of course I'd prefer NMH to focus on Travis... But it'd be interesting to see if they continue the Sudaverse teasing or expand upon it in the next main entry.

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder whether the recent confirmation of a shared Sudaverse makes it feasible for us to see a more substantial team-up in the next game. I mean, Dan did mention Travis was the champion of the "above ground," so there's an entire underground of people like Dan/The Smith Syndicate that meet or surpass him. I'd think if there's an Avengers-level threat it might call for an Avengers-level collaboration between Travis and people like The Killer 7, Mondo Zappa, Uehara, and the rest that Travis already met in TSA.

Of course I'd prefer NMH to focus on Travis... But it'd be interesting to see if they continue the Sudaverse teasing or expand upon it in the next main entry.
Yeah, based on TSA, I expect/hope that the NMH3 cast would involve a lot of appearances from Suda's previous games. Damon Riccitiello has to re-appear as a villain at least.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Hopefully it's multi platform at launch rather than having to wait a half a year plus given the fan servicey NMH3 tie-in Travis Strikes Again is coming to PC and PS4. Either way, exciting stuff.