• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cucholix

Oct 30, 2017
Suda51: "I'd love to bring Killer7 to Switch. However, Capcom owns 100% of the rights to that game, it's really thanks to them that the PC version came out at all just because they OK'd it and a publisher came along to help distribute it, which is really great. But I'd have to talk to them again to see if it's possible to get the ball rolling on Switch. The thing about Killer 7 is that it really was a sudden release, we weren't able to do much promotion for it before it came out, so I really feel like I have a duty to make sure that people are even aware that it exists."

http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/suda51-interview

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he's able to make it happen. Killer7's one of my favorite games of all time, and I'd love to have the HD version on Switch.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If they make it work with gyro then it'd be my third time buying this game

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
If it happens then it'll be my third time buying it. I don't mind that at all, MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!

Nov 18, 2017
Personally I love a lot of the style and plot of the game, completed it on Gamecube, but I can't imagine it's gameplay has aged well as it was already restrictive at the time in order to allow the creative freedom with the visuals.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Still have my sealed GCN copy... :P
Wanted it on the Wii with IR aiming.
A choose your own adventure lightgun type game.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Personally I love a lot of the style and plot of the game, completed it on Gamecube, but I can't imagine it's gameplay has aged well as it was already restrictive at the time in order to allow the creative freedom with the visuals.

I dunno, I personally feel it's aged very well.
It's gameplay is almost entirely unique and still very satisfying. The feedback on critical hits is almost unparalleled in fps games.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Someone at Capcom is rummaging though his papers, trying to come up with a test Switch owners failed.