• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
It was after having a discussion after the interviewer brought up the movie Buckaroo Banzai and explained the movie to him

After No More Heroes 3, the next game I'm going to be making is going to be a whole new IP. There's not really much I can say about it just yet, but I feel it is probably going to be something really similar to what you just described in Buckaroo Banzai. I want everyone to really look forward to it, it's going to really be kind of, for lack of a better term, a screwed-up game, with lots of just crazy stuff in it. Yeah, I definitely feel a lot of similarity between what I just heard described of Buckaroo Banzai and my upcoming IP. So please look forward to that.

www.destructoid.com

After No More Heroes 3, Suda51 will work on a game for buckaroos

Why is there a watermelon there? The upcoming 51st issue of Nintendo Force magazine is dedicated to Suda51, featuring over...