• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

EfYhsx0XkAA7LJx

While I know this isn't the IP that many of us wanted out of Rocksteady (JL/TMNT/new IP), they are still a quality studio and deserve the benefit of the doubt until the game is shown IMO
With Rocksteady signed on to do a game and James Gunn heading up a soft reboot of the 2016 movie, the Suicide Squad IP seems primed for a comeback in the eyes of fans
EDIT:
EfY0bVjUcAAR2qT

Hosted by Will Arnett? Huh, interesting, didn't know he was into video games

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Need to kill superman, send in heavy hitters like Captain Boomarang, Punch, and Judee

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say the owners of DC Comics are doing a pretty decent job of accomplishing that.

I'm interested in the game.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I wonder what the tone is going to be. I think the premise can only happened under a very over the top cartoony vibe bordering on parody. Like the harleyquinn cartoon for example.

I hope it's not trying to be grimdark and super serious like arkham series.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope the JL is just standard JL and not overplayed to death evil variant or whatever, SS needs to be the bad guy here.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
The starting roster will do a lot to determine my initial interest.

Of course more familiar personalities like Deadshot, Harley and King Shark will be there, but who else you got?

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Please do Superman correctly. Getting really tired of Evil Superman portrayals these days.

I'm really excited to see how Rocksteady tackles a multiplayer focused game.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Curious if there'll be some kind of subversion of the title, or if it'll take place in it's own universe where you ultimately succeed at that by the end.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So they are announcing batman...but no harry potter? Hope the project is still active.

also suicide squad is a great property, because of one bad movie the entire concept is shit? Is that the understanding?

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Without kryptonite superman is basically invincible so how the fuck is the suicide squad even hope to scratch him?

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
I love this premise. I hope this game is to the justice league what God of War 3 was to Greek mythology and they don't hold back.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Would love it if it was actually be a "What If" type story, where we actually get to kill The JL for real, no cop outs where you end up teaming up with them to take on the real bad guy.