ycZvoLk.png

m3kCssp.png

bOb5tDy.png

Vj54Avc.jpeg

O4RGJ31.png

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Excellent OT.

Still haven't decided who my starting character is going to be. I'm leaning towards Captain Boomerang. The teleporting looks fun.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
I'll probably check it out just to see how the story unfolds from Arkham Knight. I have a feeling though just like any other live service games it'll be heavily discounted soon enough.

Maybe when it hits around $30ish I'll check it out. Unless reviews are not good. We shall see though. Reminds me of Gotham Knights. Which I only used Robin and Nightwing, didn't bother with the other two. It was an okay game. Most likely I'll use Captain Boomerang and Harley Quinn.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Posting in a legendary thread. Nice OT.

This will either be Rocksteady's last game before massive layoffs, or it will be a hit and lots of people will be eating crow.

Time will till. Nobody knows the future.

Edit: child ivy is creepy.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Prob won't play this (at least not at launch), but might check it out for the Harley aspect to play for a friend that likes Harley a lot. Just chiming in to say very cool and high effort OT, OP.

OP
OP
NotLiquid

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cheers for the love everyone, haven't decided yet if I'm picking up the digital deluxe to get the early access but I enjoyed my time with the alpha and am interested in what Rocksteady has cooking, so I hope the full game ends up being fun.

Oh, and thank you samseesghosts for the title suggestion. Gave me a hearty chuckle.

Last edited:

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
That OT is a massive dub

Excited for the game but might not get it immediately; curious about impressions tbh. But I'm a huge DC and Arkham fan so I'll probably bite :)

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Definitely interested in the story stuff. Gameplay looks fun too, but I dunno how to feel about the mission design yet. Really hope it's not all just the same thing over and over.

beeboo

Mar 13, 2023
Story looks interesting and the traversal could be fun. Really not liking the look of the combat though, particularly the enemy design. 3/10 too much purple

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Have they said how you switch characters during solo play? In gotham knights you had to return to the belfry each time.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT and title.

I honestly hope this surprises everyone and turns out to be a good game.

luminosity

"This guy are sick"
Oct 30, 2017
Great OT! I may pick this up down the line on a discount. The gameplay could actually be fun despite all the buzz.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The OT shouldn't go up before the servers go up

/s, good job on the OT!

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
The alpha just wasn't very fun to me. The constant stop and go in combat because "this enemy require you to melee him to break his shield, and this enemy require you to shoot him with your special shield breaking beam etc just completely breaks the flow for me and was very annoying. The enemies were also very boring to fight being the most generic alien monster things you can imagine.

Vincent4756

Oct 27, 2017
This OT is a big win. Thank you.

I'm honestly pretty excited. I'm not thrilled out the preview events went out and WB not giving IGN a code is indeed dumb.

My friend group had a blast after the intro section and I think this works for me on alot of levels in terms of gameplay loops.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Cheers for the love everyone, haven't decided yet if I'm picking up the digital deluxe to get the early access but I enjoyed my time with the alpha and am interested in what Rocksteady has cooking, so I hope the full game ends up being fun.

Oh, and thank you samseesghosts for the title suggestion. Gave me a hearty chuckle.

Buy the deluxe for Wonder Harley and the other JL skins 😂

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Keeping an eye on this thread as Im genuinely curious how the end game plays out. Wont be getting the game right away, but still wanna see what people think of it.

samseesghosts

Feb 13, 2022
England

The OT is fantastic! Really top job, hopefully the game resonates well with the fans and you see enough to pick it up!

Also no worries haha, I knew I had to suggest it once I came up with it.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
does anyone know what resolution PS5 version is and if there is a 60 fps mode?

I believe there was a demo/preview before right?

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Game definitely runs at 60FPS, not sure if there's more than one mode and what the res is though,
Alpha was only 1 mode and it was 60 with some drops in combat
Oh thats great at least. I'd prefer to play on PS5 if it has good effective resolution (eg a nice checkerboard upscale to 4K) but there is a nice discount at cdkeys on PC

Good news there will be impressions for the early access release.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Oh thats great at least. I'd prefer to play on PS5 if it has good effective resolution (eg a nice checkerboard upscale to 4K) but there is a nice discount at cdkeys on PC

Good news there will be impressions for the early access release.

Resolution was mostly fine in gameplay and crisp in cutscenes. A bit blurrier when you see the whole map from a tall building, thats when the dynamic ress kicking in more

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Keeping an eye on this one. Unfortunately there's just a lot to play right now so not sure I have time

Aug 27, 2022
The three Arkham games were absolutely drenched in atmosphere and I can see absolutely none of that here in the previews, which feels like a massive loss.