Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Since I live in NY, summer to me is roughly 3 months, then it gets cold out again.

I actually just went swimming today for the first time this year at a pool. Spent 6 hours there. I'm dead tired now, I feel like my arms and legs have no gravity like I'm in space or something.

I only got one chance to go swimming this year, so I took it today. What about you?

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Once. I live in SoCal, but no one wants to swim anymore. My family actually tore our pool down because no one had used it for three summers.

Oct 25, 2017
It's hot enough longer than 3 months in NY to go swimming. At least for me lol. Source: lived there for 12 years. May and September were good swimming months. I went a few times in a lake this year.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Zero. The one instance I considered going to the pool, we got rained out. I swapped the swimming for more trips to the gym.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
If pool counts, around 60-70? Trying to seim multiple times a week, and in summer I had more oppoturnities to do so.

Accumulated a pretty massive tan from all of that time.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Couple times a week. Generally took the boat out once or twice a week, sometimes 3 times.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I don't know, maybe 5 times. I've been swimming lessons as I've gotten older and this summer was probably the lowest amount of times swimming in years.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I didn't go swimming at all because we had to replace the pool liner this year, and it came in too late.

Next year, I'll be outside even if it's snowing.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I also live in NYC went swimming a solid 20 or so times this summer. My wife's aunt has a pool in Long Island as well as spent 8 days in Cancun and lived in the pool pretty much the entire time. Didn't even touch the beach, the pool was fucking amazing and I was spent the first week I was back. When I do try and become a home owner, a pool is a must.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Almost every day, usually at night. We have an in ground pool in our backyard because I live in hell (AZ)

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I'm in the Southern Hemisphere but I don't think I went swimming a single time last summer...

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
I've only recently moved to a coast, I live around ten minutes away. I work about forty seconds from the beach. I really should have. Next year I will.

I thought it might be a little late, but every day there are still tons of people out there.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Give or take 75 - 90 times. I also live in Arizona and was a competitive swimmer in my youth. I love water and I also love my pool...
IMG_20170624_121708.jpg

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
I took a beginner swimming class at spring that usually met twice per week.

Didn't learn how to tread yet but it was cool way to relax between classes. Plus warm showers midday was kinda cool.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I went exactly once unfortunately, at my aunt's pool, which is amazing, but she lives on the total opposite side of the city and it's a hassle to get to :( I've been to the beach a bunch of times but mostly just to be in the sun. The water is very rarely warm enough to go swimming in.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
3 times a week, at the gym pool (which is indoors). But I can do this twelve months a year (and do).

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Started May 14th, on average 2 times per day, so 200 times? Seems low though.

I'll be swimming until October twice a day so add another 100 or so. Another Arizonan checking in.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
O, I'm not fond of water deeper than a hot tub to be honest and I have no desire to swim in a pool full of people and kid pee.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Quite a few times. 2-3 times a week, some with the family some by myself for workout. I'm trying to make it my primary form of exercise from March-Nov when it's open but it takes lots of time so I don't get there for myself as much as I would like.

A big 'ol 0. Take my shirt off in public? Who do you think I am, Zac Efron?

All of us old people where sun shirts in the pool now. I now see more people wearing them than going shirtless. At least where I go.

Minamu

Nov 18, 2017
Sweden
None here in Sweden, but almost every day for two weeks on Zakynthos, Greece. Some of it was in the hotel pool but mostly in the ocean, Zakynthos had the best ocean water I've ever experienced by far.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
None. Work doesn't allow for it, and i just really don't like wearing little clothing in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.