• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will we ever get sunset overdrive on PC? It's the only Xbox one exclusive not on PC as far as I can remember and would be great.

Plus can update in a resetera reference

tumblr_n73a8xFd8R1r8lde5o2_400.gif

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Not unless Microsoft incurs the cost of porting itself (unlikely) or they hire Insomniac to do it (not super likely either).

Either could happen, but it'd be a surprise.

CupONoodos

Oct 27, 2017
One can dream. Honestly, Sunset Overdrive was the only Xbox One exclusive that I've always been interested in. Just don't want to buy an Xbox just for one game.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Rare Replay is on PC?

Kidding of course. Entirely up to Microsoft if that happens (IIRC the IP belongs to Insomniac while the rights to the game belong to Microsoft), would love to see it become a thing alongside Xbox One X enhancements.

FinalDasa

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
Insomniac owns the IP I believe, so unless they need Microsoft's approval to port the game then it would probably come down to money. Sunset Overdrive is three years old now and unless you're sure it's going to sell there's no reason to spend the money and do the work.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Insomniac says ask MS, MS says ask Insomniac and circle goes on and on. Sunset and RDR are two games that i considered buying X1 for.

Status
Not open for further replies.