• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017

... of course it's named race wars

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

SSS naming convention

Oct 25, 2017
God hearing about that unpaid overtime gave me sympathy rage. I would not do well in a work environment like that because I'd honestly freak out, scream back at the manager, and (unsuccessfully) try and create a union right there in the office in the middle of our screaming match.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
God hearing about that unpaid overtime gave me sympathy rage. I would not do well in a work environment like that because I'd honestly freak out, scream back at the manager, and (unsuccessfully) try and create a union right there in the office in the middle of our screaming match.
I don't know how these awful working conditions don't lead to a disgruntled employee killing his boss, seriously.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i actually keep running into ex LA-Noire devs around the Sydney gamedev scene now that I think about it

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't heard the podcast yet (that's for work), but I'm glad Pat marking out to/shitting on Star Trek: Picard is on the docket.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Okay I get what Pat is going for but as someone with The Icewind Dale and Dark Elf Trilogy on my bookshelf, I will defend Drizzt as not being an actual edgelord OC DO NOT STEAL, he just has the immediate appearance of an edgelord OC DO NOT STEAL.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017

Minh bringing you all the hits of:

Woolie: "Jack Black"
Minh: "Is that a rapper?"

and

Woolie: "Her pig was named Piggie Smalls"
Minh: "Is that a Biggie Smalls reference?"

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I miss the memes mostly. I've been listening to old podcasts and forgot how much joy unsubscribe from Bunnyhop brought me and the justification for unsubscribing since he did so much blackface.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"My new lore for bunnyhop is that he translates hentai subs."

Oct 25, 2017
What exactly is the stuff about Bunnyhop doing blackface? 😟

Bunnyhop was part of a saturday morning cartoon with Austin Eruptions old group Arcadia where they were the Black Face Boiz and the fought crime by putting on black face

It was a weird joke the guys did in the omikron playthrough the stuck and there were some hilarious memes about it until they became too popular and Bunnyhop Blackface started to come up uncomfortably high on George's google results so he politely asked the fans to stop the joke and they did. He's never done any blackface for realzies, not even as part of a gag.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Matt has a new 'Flophouse Plays' on the way

over an hour of Matt, Liam, and the real Rocky playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

NerevaRising

Oct 5, 2018
What exactly is the stuff about Bunnyhop doing blackface? 😟

Bunnyhop was part of a saturday morning cartoon with Austin Eruptions old group Arcadia where they were the Black Face Boiz and the fought crime by putting on black face

It was a weird joke the guys did in the omikron playthrough the stuck and there were some hilarious memes about it until they became too popular and Bunnyhop Blackface started to come up uncomfortably high on George's google results so he politely asked the fans to stop the joke and they did. He's never done any blackface for realzies, not even as part of a gag.

The joke actually originated in a scrublords

It starts at around 29:40

Also no shitstorm this year is gonna suck

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
It won't be the same but I'm looking forward to whatever Matt has planned for October.
matts sprinkling output of Matt's Nightmares has been nice, but I hope he does some stuff with Rocky to try and spook him, or maybe some spoopy Liam streams on his channel