• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
This is going to be really specific but I hope someone can help

A few weeks ago on the podcast, the guys talked about a video of a mario maker level, where the designer talked through where people failed and why he designed it that way.

Does anyone have that video on hand, because I cant find it by searching

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
This is going to be really specific but I hope someone can help

A few weeks ago on the podcast, the guys talked about a video of a mario maker level, where the designer talked through where people failed and why he designed it that way.

Does anyone have that video on hand, because I cant find it by searching
havent heard the podcast, but i think it's this?

there was a thread on it a while ago, it's a very devious level

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really keen to see Woolie's Three Houses video. I hope it dosen't take too long to come out.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably only going to be a couple of videos instead of a full LP but I'm looking forward to it after this segment from the most recent podcast:

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
And to answer Pat's question, Woolie picked Normal difficulty but he wasn't paying attention

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
As much as a full LP of this game would be fun, Woolie really makes you aware that he is barely paying attention to anything being said.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
death stranding full release will be a goldmine for nonsense for years to come

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Some of the older episodes have less professional audio mixing. I'm watching some Super Best Friends Brawl videos, and I have to turn it up because their recorded voices are very low. This wouldn't be as much of a problem if the joke/reference clips edited in weren't much louder than the Matt, Pat, and Woolie.

I've been spoiled by the quality I've come to expect from their later content. Still a minor gripe. I'm enjoying them anyway.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
That E3 video was great between Gears pop and the Division 2 gameplay where Pat and Woolie did the voice overs.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
This is perfect. Though part of me for some reason thinks since he's not crossing over with the more convenient choice of Woolie, that maybe Matt and Woolie don't get along anymore either
I mean Max is the WAY bigger Youtuber and they are friends, it can be that hard to collaborate.

I do hope it's not the case though.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean Woolie probably doesn't want to play mediator so I get him just sticking to one side and not trying to repair bridges.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Some of the older episodes have less professional audio mixing. I'm watching some Super Best Friends Brawl videos, and I have to turn it up because their recorded voices are very low. This wouldn't be as much of a problem if the joke/reference clips edited in weren't much louder than the Matt, Pat, and Woolie.

I've been spoiled by the quality I've come to expect from their later content. Still a minor gripe. I'm enjoying them anyway.
Weirdly enough, the lower quality of those older vids has become downright charming when I've rewatched them.

Plus Brawls are a personal fav of mine, so I will forever overlook their minor defects.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Iirc it was an issue where the at and Woolie side of the audience would downvote videos that had them together because they blamed Matt or Liam or something?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would divorce my wife (of three years bless her heart) if it meant the SBF got back together.

NeckToChicken

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I'm almost at the end of a bad day I flash back to the climax of the Barry Badman arc.

"You gotta do it for another twenty minutes. I get it."

Keep the Best Friends Suffering