• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Holy fuck at BARRY FOREVER in TMS.

People were mad they did that game? This is an amazing LP.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't have minded Control being a full LP. It was nice seeing Reggie take the wheel for an LP.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fuck at BARRY FOREVER in TMS.

People were mad they did that game? This is an amazing LP.
It had a ton of episodes. I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 LPs began and ended by the time TMS ended, and that was with 30-40 minute episodes.

BTW, did anyone ever make a compilation? Because that's one LP that could totally use it.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's true I guess watching it after it finished works better.

I should've taken notes while I watched it to help someone figure out the best parts of the complication...

For sure anything to do with BARRY, the biracial shit, Tiki saying the N-word because of Gharnef, and the Norio Wakamoto impressions.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Reggie: "That guy didn't do the salute."
Woolie: "Fucking Tetsuya Kaepernick over there."

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
I should've taken notes while I watched it to help someone figure out the best parts of the complication...
Turns out there is a complete compilation, but the mad man who did it made the first episode 7 hours long and second episode 5 hours long.

People need to learn to split their compilations into more manageable chunks.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the L.A. Noire Compilation is a gold standard imo

4 parts, the first three parts feature length, the finale more Ben Hur epic length

each video has a "previously on", and the edits and moments chosen are spot on

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Literally:
tenor.gif

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the sayonara wild hearts lp was a ride. the minh v woolie tensions finally boiled over lmao

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Me: "hey this looks like X"
Woolie: "hey this looks like X"

Is there a better feeling in the world when you sync with an LPer?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Woolie's LP content has been better lately. Is it due to him letting the others take the wheel while he can fully focus on talking?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017

Woolie: "Pointed hats. What does that remind you of?"
Minh: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
Woolie: "......"
Minh: "I'm Asian."

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I got to watching Life is Strange 1

I feel like at this point so many games I've experienced the narrative of through these dudes...Deadly Premonition, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and now this series.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Oh boy, Woolie's talk about the Promare voice actor sounds dumber in hindsight when it's actually a new guy voicing the main character and not kamina.

Nordicus

Oct 29, 2017
Finland
I'm just not liking Minh's "chemistry" with Woolie tbh. So weirdly argumentative, and not in the way Pat is when he wants to cause an exaggerated ruckus.