• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Matt's new patreon levels:

BumbleKing -> 4$ (early access to videos, up to 3 days early)

Button Basher -> 15$ (exclusive videos every month, vote on upcoming videos)

Fyre Puss -> 25$ (Crymetina Tier, choose any character for Crymetina to Critique, OC's included)

Godzookie Kid -> 50$ (choose a game for Matt to play, becomes a 15-30 min vid)

Big Bossman -> 100$ (choose the subject of a Wha Happun, retrospective, or other review categories)

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
First horror Wha Happun hitting soon:

Silent Hill: HD Collection

get your comic sans ready

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
oh shit, Matt poster the first VR vid with Liam on his patreon as well

that's gonna be like three vids on one day

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
holy shit, this VR horror video is CLASSIC shitstorm

there's so many good quotes and moments

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I love how over the top the cutscene animations are in Clock Tower 3, whoever did the mocap probably had a ton of fun.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I was actually genuinely impressed too at some point when you see the little girl playing the piano. Still today, not many people would bother animating the fingers accurately (or at least it seemed like it) hitting the notes

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
So much money went into Clock Tower 3 I always wondered why it wasn't rereleased at some point.

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom could gouge me pretty hard for a load of remasters. CT3, Haunting Ground, Asura's Wrath, Chaos Legion, Viewtiful Joe. Lot of money on the table.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom could gouge me pretty hard for a load of remasters. CT3, Haunting Ground, Asura's Wrath, Chaos Legion, Viewtiful Joe. Lot of money on the table.
I would snatch CT3, Haunting Ground, and Viewtiful Joe in a heartbeat. It would definitely be an easy "Shut up and take my money!" moment.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
the only thing better than Liam calling out jump scares that immediately happen is Liam calling out jump scares that don't happen

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why's the 6th part of LiS Season 2 18+?

I can't seem to log into my YT account to watch it either. Weird.

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to be disappointed if at least one Move controller doesn't get dropped/launched when everything is said and done.

Great stuff all around from Matt's channel this month.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I'm going to be disappointed if at least one Move controller doesn't get dropped/launched when everything is said and done.

Great stuff all around from Matt's channel this month.
Liam needs to accidentally step on one of Matts cats

that'll make him FREAK THE FUCK OUT

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally listening to this week's podcast. The transition from Fate to Black Face was super strong.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Ao Oni is one of those games where if you played it at the time with all the other horror indie games (like The Witches House) the mechanics made a lot more sense

playing it today though the game can be pretty obscure with what it wants you to do

just watching this makes me wanna go replay stuff like Desert Nightmare or Corpse Party