• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Woolie's Spec Ops: The Line lp wrapped today and he is moving on to Doom. Kotor2 stream is also happening today.

Mihn got parried hard with his speculations.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Woolie's Spec Ops: The Line lp wrapped today and he is moving on to Doom. Kotor2 stream is also happening today.

Mihn got parried hard with his speculations.
He technically started Doom sometime ago. He's almost done

Edit: My mistake, he finished it yesterday

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Minh: "Well Woolie, is that character fake?"
(Character is immediately shown to be fake)

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
finally!

woolie x war crimes is too potent a combination

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Spec Ops LP was great, glad they gelled with it.

Now that SFV fixed it's netcode Pat can finally go play it and get bopped by everyone else that has 1000 hours on him.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Holy cow the Battle Construction Vehicle Scrublords killed me!

Also Fat4All I spotted you in the Ring City Stream. 🤔

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
man spec ops is good

minh kinda a downer though since he doesn't get stuff immediately and it tangles woolie up even more than he does to himself

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"The Portuguese readme warned about this"

I think this might be my favorite Woolie quote (and like the Best Friends I probably messed it up)

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
man i really like spec ops the line

even when it's being Heart of Darkness, it still circles back to the "being a cool soldier in a cool war who does cool things" point and slaps you in the face with it

i remember when it was announced the same team would be making Dead Island 2, and i was the only person in my group of friends super excited

too bad that fell apart

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Capcom would never betray us.

NEVER.
giphy.gif

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad they went back to Distance. Had no idea it was out of early access until I saw the video, reinstalled it, and finished the story. I guess because they didn't do the story, none of them ever figured out that you need to use the thrusters on top of the car to stick some track switch landings or cross large gaps when the wings won't help by flipping your car upside down

SethSeries

Dec 16, 2018
Yknow, it's only episode one, but I think this KOTOR 2 LP is gonna be great. V is actively keeping Woolie from doing bad LP tingz.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Actually watched the genius Kojumbo moment since Woolie retweeted it himself, and he's genuinely upset at it. The extremly common trope of japanese creatives using trivia and dictionary definitions without context or in some cases too much context, kinda makes me shrug at this point.
The western anime community had decoded the plot twist to Magica Madoka far ahead of the japanese fans when that first aired and people had fun since it was "subtle" references to german poets and so on but mostly in the background and not in your face.
Jojo's use of pop-culture references and trivia is definitly more succesful since it's all about that bizzare adventure baby, whereas Kojima's seriousness at what are jokes to most western people does not land as twists.