• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

lLLK5Hj.gif

Here lies the Best Friends. See you later, fuckers.

Q. So, what the hell happened?
A. The Best Friends broke up. They still do stuff together occationally (Pat and Woolie still do a weekly podcast, Matt and Liam are doing the YouTube series 'What Happun?!?'), but for the most part they are all focused on their own content.

Q. Is there anywhere I can find the Machinima videos that got taken down?
A. You sure can, nearly all the Machinima videos that were taken down have already been backed up officially on Vimeo! You can also find a complete archive of all Zaibatsu videos, including trailers, podcasts, and more on the fan-made Project Hypendium!

Q. If the Best Friends are no more, why does this community still exist?
A. Shut your filthy mouth.

I78zoF9.png

The Original Channel:

Some random good shit:

The Vimeo Channel (after the Machinima Purge):

SUPER EX FRIENDS: STAND ALONE COMPLEX

TpWVohf.png

"Matt McMuscles has been stylin' and profilin' on the internet since 2007...or somewhere thereabouts. Remember the unmemorable cartoon flophouse? Yeah neither does anyone else. However! There was an honest simplicity to those days and The Matt McMuscles Flophouse is a return to that era of YouTubing...but with a few modern conveniences.

This apothecary of awesomeness caters to all desires and fetishes! No need to be shy! Enjoy the lurid taste of breakfast cereals? Pine for the leathery feel of a Kaiju's skin? Yearn for your spinal cord to be ripped out by a Predator? And want to enjoy the carnal pleasures of a Bible Black Club?

You've entered the Flophouse friend...enjoy your stay!"

Twitter | Youtube | Twitch | Patreon

i1gR5th.png

"Streams start at 8pm EDT (unless otherwise noted). Obviously dates are subject to change, the farther out the more likely! Especially if I finish a game early or late! I'm also finnicky as fuck and change it for no reason sometimes."

Twitter | Youtube | Twitch

2xkRf31.png

"Who are you? What's your deal?
Hey there, I'm Liam! I'm an internet person! Previously, I worked with the awesome dudes at Super Best Friends Play, and before that I worked CQA and QA at Eidos Montreal and THQ Montreal. I'm also working on a game independently, but it's difficult and taking longer than expected."

5RH5WmR.png

"Woolie Versus is just one elaborate ongoing shitpost."

9w4Ag3s.png

CASTLE SUPERBEAST (formerly Super Best Friendcast)

WOOLIE WILL FIGURE IT OUT (Woolies podcast)

CxOic7l.png

Plague of Gripes | Draws and animates for the Best Friends. Likes drawing buff Saiyan girls and has an encyclopedic knowledge of creepy animal sex facts.

2Snacks | Draws and animates for the Best Friends. Made Pat's obsession with ponies canon.

CrankyConstruct | Draws and animates for the Best Friends. Makes the most kawaii 2BF art.

Super Eyepatch Wolf | Started his channel because of Woolies distaste for HxH. Collabs with each of the Best Friends.

Super Bunnyhop | George has socks with his face on them and is rumored to translate hentai as a hobby.

4iUWFGi.png

Zaibatsupedia | The Best Friends wiki. Has tons of info and trivia.

TV Tropes Page | Full of interesting examinations of the entire catalog of Best Friends content.

/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay | Fan subreddit.

/r/RisingSuperStream | Fan subreddit focused on Liam's content.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

~~~~~~~~
Big thanks to Glitchesarecool and NoblesseOblige for the previous OT's
~~~~~~~~​

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Promising nothing and delivering even less

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Sonic 06 returns Saturday it seems.

Tomorrow, Matt's playing Bungies best game.

Oct 25, 2017
Also I've been going through the Wonderful 101 lp on Woolie's channel and people are sleeping on it. This is some quality stuff. Reggie did a ton of research going in and this is some of the best commentaries Woolie's been doing in a minute. Atleast for me, if you like some more serious stuff.

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Good job, Fat. That title is a clever compromise.
Also I've been going through the Wonderful 101 lp on Woolie's channel and people are sleeping on it. This is some quality stuff. Reggie did a ton of research going in and this is some of the best commentaries Woolie's been doing in a minute. Atleast for me, if you like some more serious stuff.
I haven't seen that yet, but I did watch a bit of Jet Set and he did the same kind of thing there. I maybe wouldn't say he was bringing a ton of research, but he definitely drops a lot of interesting trivia in it. I rather enjoy Reggie's commentary. His energy is subtle, and I think that makes him a good foil to Woolie.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing title with third birthday ending.
Turns out the worst it has ever been is when you find out
that you were creeping on a child in an adult womans body the whole time. Explains the overabundance of uncharacteristic moans since it's a child getting distraught.
Thanks for that third birthday.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I liked Super EX Friends better but this is fine.
Matt's channel has been lit lately, definitively want to see more Liam and Matt LPs.