• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is why I've been saying for years that The 3rd Birthday is a thousand times worse than Other M.

At least Samus gets to continue starring in games after that. She doesn't fucking

die so that her underage sister can inhabit her corpse while being perved on and wearing easily shreddable clothing

It's a franchise killer in every sense of the word. Fuck Toriyama. Fuck him and he should never be allowed to write for any videogame ever again. I want him out of Square and tried for war crimes.

Holy shit when are they going to make up for this? To think they had the sheer audacity to play PE1 music during the pivotal events. Might as well have been a giant middle finger on the screen.

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
third birthday is the only paraiste eve game i finished. i got to the end of 1 and lost hours of time dying to a final form of the boss that just sat on the ground. i put hours into 2 and just never returned to it.

and i'm still frustrated at the conclusion with third birthday at the absolute loss of the franchise

Nordicus

Oct 29, 2017
Finland
I'm enjoying the moments when Liam can't keep up the pro-developer devil's advocate stance with Sonic 06.

The game has only begun to suck.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I think the part that truly gets me is that they even went the extra mile to show

the "real" Aya Brea being a competent badass cop lady, even when she's riddled with bullets, just to show you how awful the concept of Nah-ya (am I the first to come up with that? let's use that) is.

Except they continue their "passing the torch" moment with no sense of awareness at all, thinking that they were actually going to get a fucking fourth game with this awful fucking concept.

I seriously can't believe how utterly disrespectful this game was to its own series. Nothing else comes close, not the DmC wig moment, not Bomberman Act Zero...this could have been a PE game starring Lightning and it would have been less offensive.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should i start listening to castle super beast again? I stopped because once the game of thrones stuff started woolie was just ultra negative constantly and getting into arguments with the chat. Has that improved at all in the past few weeks that i stopped listening again? I do miss hearing him and pat every week lol

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Should i start listening to castle super beast again? I stopped because once the game of thrones stuff started woolie was just ultra negative constantly and getting into arguments with the chat. Has that improved at all in the past few weeks that i stopped listening again? I do miss hearing him and pat every week lol
things are back to norml and especially after e3

Oct 25, 2017
Would have been curious to see the stream chat during the 'worthy of my grace' chat.

EDIT: Never mind, they didn't really talk about it at all.

Last edited:

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, the end of 3rd Birthday just shits on Woolie's hopes for a turn around.

Man, I don't get why the writers decided to completely shit on the characters/franchise.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
The one thing third birthday gave us is a dissapointment that made even Woolie forgive GOT final season because there are worse conclusions. His investment in Parasite eve was made in a much shorter time frame, but this ending is so terrible that you need to lie down.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017

So if you ever wanna watch someone get exposed as a fraud decades after the fact, you need to be watching this Goemon LP.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Did Liam drop a Contrapoints reference with "mouthfeel" in S'06 pt 12?

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I would listen to a whole podcast episode with Woolie screaming about T3B.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
New 'Wha Happun?' coming tomorrow:

The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Eightley

Nov 6, 2018
I want to acknowledge the fact that Woolie Will Figure It Out is the best content put out in the post-zaibatsu era, period. It's the most entertaining thing I've ever listened to.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
You know despite Pat talking about it on the podcast, I still thought the English release of Judgement was still a while off.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
You know things are going great when they fiddle with the emulator right off the bat.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you fight with what you know

just like how Kenny Omega fights with Undertale

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
New podcast news to be announced at RTX according to Woolz & Pat.

Maybe a third member?

Oct 25, 2017
Nice reasonable 3 hour + podcast. Weird that Pat wouldn't say Matt's name + Matt is going to be at that convention apparently so akkkwaarrd?

Oct 25, 2017
How weird would it be if they just announced Matt as a third podcaster/guest at RTX? I'd want a podcast of just awkward silence as Woolie tries to keep it together.