• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
How weird would it be if they just announced Matt as a third podcaster/guest at RTX? I'd want a podcast of just awkward silence as Woolie tries to keep it together.
Everyone in the room:

giphy.gif

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
promising negative enjoyment is definitely a way to go

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I really dont think the breakup was so bad as to warrant that level of awkwardness.

It seemed like all around a good thing that they all were ready for.

Oct 25, 2017
I really dont think the breakup was so bad as to warrant that level of awkwardness.

It seemed like all around a good thing that they all were ready for.

It was bad enough that they left several playthroughs unfinished and couldn't even record the final video together. Maybe a breakup was planned, but it wasn't for the day it happened.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention the possibility of a Smash ultimate fisticuffs that couldn't be uploaded because something went down during recording. At least, that's what everyone assumed back when it happened, not sure if that's still a thing

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i imagine some people from rooster teeth or funhaus might show up on it

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Chewie and Fuckface animated series that will get cancelled after 5 episodes and possibly made on crunch labor.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Maybe it will be John Cena man coming out from under the stage with a steel chair.
Edit: i mean the UnCenable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
THE NEXT SONIC 06 EPISODE IS LITERALLY A CREEPYPASTA

THERE'S A GHOST AND DEAD AMY TALKS ON THE FLOOR

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
man

i should play bloodstained

it's one of those rare periods of time where i'm drowning in games i want to play

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i thought saying peoples names gave you power over them, not the other way around

maybe they laid a spell on pat

_Killa_Queen

Nov 17, 2017
Gosh this is a blast from the past. I started watching back when Pat was showing off how dead RE4 skills were

Thanks for all this info on their solo stuff, pretty great that the community is still strong enough to keep track of each of their solo ventures while keeping things centralized.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
littleVmills has made original music for both wrustlers and Matts

never fight the gimmick

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch/listen too that podcast, can someone describe in what way Pat avoids saying their names?

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
Where are y'all seeing that Matt is going to RTX? Because he's not on the list of guests, he's not affiliated with RT in any way and I dont think he's spoken about it at all.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
also, new 'Wha Happun?' tomorrow:

Mighty No. 9

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I watched the SMM SBFP and I'm upset we won't see one for SMM2.

Have any of the guys uploaded any stages individually?

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I still miss these guys as a group. I just go back and watch old playthroughs haha. :(

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
it depends what headspace i'm in... sometimes it just gets depressing listening to the good times...

Yes and no. I think I enjoy them enough as they are to not feel sad in the moment. Just bummed that there aren't new ones lol.

The good LPs will never lose their quality, in my book.

The likes of Ultra Despair Girls, however, will continue to grow not in quality, but in the sheer power of their eldritch evil.

Ultra Despair Girls was a struggle lol.

But yeah. A lot of my favourites will always be faves. There's also a few I haven't watched in years. So I'll probably always go back to them. They're just too fun.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
I watched the SMM SBFP and I'm upset we won't see one for SMM2.

Have any of the guys uploaded any stages individually?
Yeah, went back and watched it again the night MM2 came out as sort of a lead up to it, along with a few game grumps Mario Maker compilations. I wish the guys had done a little more with it while the group was still together, but I'm glad Liam's doing streams with it; and it sounds like Pat will be doing some once the FFXIV stuff dies down... I've got another level I've gotta try to sneak into one of their streams or the other...