• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Some of you have got some weird ass opinions about your favourite content creators. Remember you aren't these peoples friends.

The sonic play through continues to be wild. Wish we had more eyepatchwolf, mystic ninja play through was super fun.

Chumunga64

Banned
Jun 22, 2018
This is why I've been saying for years that The 3rd Birthday is a thousand times worse than Other M.

At least Samus gets to continue starring in games after that. She doesn't fucking

die so that her underage sister can inhabit her corpse while being perved on and wearing easily shreddable clothing

It's a franchise killer in every sense of the word. Fuck Toriyama. Fuck him and he should never be allowed to write for any videogame ever again. I want him out of Square and tried for war crimes.

Holy shit when are they going to make up for this? To think they had the sheer audacity to play PE1 music during the pivotal events. Might as well have been a giant middle finger on the screen.

my favorite story about 3rd birthday is that Tabata was super uncomfortable with all the weird creepy bullshit like the clothes shredding he had to put in but he was like the least tenured guy there so he had to.

I sometimes wonder what's going on in Tabata's head in general. Since he's married and has a daughter that already puts him in the upper tiers of success in Japan

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, went back and watched it again the night MM2 came out as sort of a lead up to it, along with a few game grumps Mario Maker compilations. I wish the guys had done a little more with it while the group was still together, but I'm glad Liam's doing streams with it; and it sounds like Pat will be doing some once the FFXIV stuff dies down... I've got another level I've gotta try to sneak into one of their streams or the other...
I wonder if pat will give fire emblem 3 houses a chance, I remember him saying he did play awakening/fates during the xcom playthrough but it seemed like it wasent for him but he seemed to have some respect for the franchise itself

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't matter, If Liam wants nothing to do with him (which was clear from the beginning and from the tweet) Pat shouldn't be putting on an awkward charade for fans pretending everything is alright and that they're still friends. He wasn't fooling anyone which was the funniest part.
The sad thing is because Liam had him blocked he didnt know pat wanted to collab with warframe, he found out from the comments talking to him about it. It does make you wonder what Liam thought at that moment, doesnt feel like hes the type who holds grudges for long

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
The sad thing is because Liam had him blocked he didnt know pat wanted to collab with warframe, he found out from the comments talking to him about it. It does make you wonder what Liam thought at that moment, doesnt feel like hes the type who holds grudges for long

I don't know but this was before Liam confirmed that they're no longer friends so maybe it's not a grudge but it doesn't feel like he wants to work with him anytime soon.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I love the idea of them walking into RTX with cowboy hats acting like jackasses.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
New Logo
D-wObUKXUAA0tF5.jpg

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
wow i don't think i had really grasped how short pat was until that video for some reason

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know but this was before Liam confirmed that they're no longer friends so maybe it's not a grudge but it doesn't feel like he wants to work with him anytime soon.
I wouldn't be surprised if Pat was never informed that Liam didn't like him/wasn't interested in working with him again, which would explain the super friendly Warframe collab tweets.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
is matt's no more heroes solo playthrough worth it for his testing tales? i don't really like his solo stuff most of the time, i feel he works better bouncing off someone

/edit screw it, i'll watch the supercut

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Its completely worth it, i loved that LP amd showed that he could do it by himself

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive spent my 4th of july weekend pretty much doing nothing but play Judgment

its so good

Oct 25, 2017
I'd pick up a shirt, but I want something thats not just a logo

I bought some of their Sharkrobot shirts designed by 2Snacks back in the day

Ryan7556

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Everytime I hear an NPC go "Hey" in Sonic 2006 I start thinking of the sound the shower boys made during the Omikron LP, does anyone else feel the same?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Castle Super Beast logo confirmed to be the Finding Nemo keyblade in the next Kingdom Hearts game?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh Shadow and Silver have the same white tufts of chest hair...

Is this one of the reasons folks think Shadow is Silver's dad?

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Man, this Sonic LP was the shot in the arm that I needed, haven't been into an LP this much in a while.

Dig the new look, just hope the t-shirts are more than just the logo.
Also, was a little bummed on how the guys took the Apex news last week. I totally get them not being hyper enthusiastic about it since Apex fell out of their conversation space, but didn't expect it to drop like a wet-fart when they talked about season 2. Also sad to see Woolie putting his TF3-is-dead mourning gown back on again.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Howd it take this long for me to find these?

"Knowing how much, how useless their lives are, now that I've walked a day in their shoes, they need to be killed even harder. I've felt their pain and struggle and it makes me all the more convinced, my quest is righteous." - WoolieWoolz

gold