• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the problem is to get to it sometimes you have to fight through three layers of woolie doubting himself so he doubts himself and doubles back on his self doubt

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Still gotta finish up episode 7 of WWFIO before I can jump into the new SuperBeastCast. John and Woolie opening up that NSFW artists work and going "Yep, that good content. Yep. Yep." Had me laughing.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Switch lite finally completed the transformation to PSVita but Nintendo games. All those IR and HD rumble features of the original switch will only ever be used in Nintendo games now that they aren't in every sku. Now i am more curious how Wonderful 101 is gonna play like without joycons.

Oct 25, 2017
its-nice-that-nintendos-gonna-make-the-vita-2-a-5856518.png

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I didn't know what movie i wanted to watch tonight so here I go on my 7th rewatch of the LA noire lp

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone adopted a SBF-ism into their lexicon? I definitely use "yeah it isn't great" everyday now.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i bet i unconsciously adopted a bunch of SBFisms but i couldn't tell you what they are

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Has anyone adopted a SBF-ism into their lexicon? I definitely use "yeah it isn't great" everyday now.
At one point definitely, but I don't think so anymore really. Most SBF-related things I watch irregularly or not at all these days. Although a friend of mine who is a regular CSB listener sounds like Pat and Woolie often enough. It's mildly grating sometimes. :P

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
"yeyeyeye" and "NEVER BEFORE SEEN RESULTS" are ingrained in my brain. Also "We do it" and "Do combo tho"

convo

Oct 25, 2017
"ALL THE WARRIORS" and also yakuza's "delivering never before seen results" thanks to Matt pointing out how it can be either end of the spectrum.

Thanks to Pat i watched a whole MMO expansion's story because why not, i can get context clues if i try. This Emet guy is really fun and apparently he's a new guy for the expansion? Watching it i thought this was the sort of dick that has been around for mutliple expansions but i guess his act is new for Shadowbringers.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
"ALL THE WARRIORS" and also yakuza's "delivering never before seen results" thanks to Matt pointing out how it can be either end of the spectrum.

Thanks to Pat i watched a whole MMO expansion's story because why not, i can get context clues if i try. This Emet guy is really fun and apparently he's a new guy for the expansion? Watching it i thought this was the sort of dick that has been around for mutliple expansions but i guess his act is new for Shadowbringers.

He shows up very briefly at the end of the previous expansion's storyline, but he's new, yes. He's very similar to Q from Star Trek in his normal demeanor, which is an attitude for a villain I think is highly under-used.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
"Yeyeyeyeye" is probably the only one I still use. At least, it's the only one I'm aware of using more often than once in a blue moon.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
WILL YOU SURVIVE SILVERS DRAMATIC ENDING WITHOUT CRYING?

I KNOW I DIDNT

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

His organization was around since the base game and he's the third of their head honcho, but he was only introduced at the end of the previous expansion's post-game story.

People hated him back then because he was just the smuggest dick every time he appears lol, Shadowbringers really did an amazing job fleshing out his character.

Dont worry about that.

This is the one I used the most!

Can't believe I didn't have it as my first pick.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Woolie's "Yeyeyeyeyeyeye," Matt's "shitdamn," and Liam's "no it's fine" are all ones I use on a daily basis... sometimes only a few minutes apart.

Also Plague's completely deadpan, emotionless "Yes" following a few seconds of silence after saying something that was too inside my own head to actually be funny or appreciated as a worthwhile reference... yes...
"yeyeyeye" and "NEVER BEFORE SEEN RESULTS" are ingrained in my brain. Also "We do it" and "Do combo tho"
Shit, now that I think about it, I use "We do it" and "It's not great" pretty constantly too. Maybe I've just forgotten how to speak without it being pulled from a SBFP line...

Last edited: