• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The vehicle parts in Shadow's campaign are something special, it's like they had to put something in to keep the fuckery levels high.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
The vehicle parts in Shadow's campaign are something special, it's like they had to put something in to keep the fuckery levels high.
There's cars in sekiro?
Is there drifting
t9lE6d1.gif

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i woke up after drinking last night and Detroit has been reinstalled on my PS4

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Liam: "Just search 'ugly fucking animal that should die'..."

Matt: "It'll just show a picture of me!"

Boya

Jan 1, 2018
What's Woolies Stand and Stand power again?
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
It can give anything from objects to people to places to concepts long, elaborate, sometimes nonsensical but always accurate backstories that continue for as long as the user keeps the same stream of conciousness going. The user is however unable to discern betwen events created by the stand and events that are not since the user is unable to percive the effects of the stand themselves. Aditionaly there are multiple ways for events to be influenced by outside factors. For instace the user can unintentionaly include anecdotes given conversationally by a second party.

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I've discovered that if I'm ever stuck on a final boss all I need to do is stop playing for 2 months, reinstall it on a whim then ace it first try. Worked with The Surge a while ago and now again with Sekiro. Good game. Wish I could weaponise procrastination like that in other parts of my life.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, I can't wait for Pat to either get hype or shit on this:

That bit at the end gave me some real feels.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the League of Best Friends Super Villains would definitely be Cage as the leader.

Then Vic Van Lier, Eric Sparrow, Quint, and probably eventually traitor Woolie. Who else?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted Picard to say "Eng-you know what I'm too old for this shit" then walk away from camera as crew looks at him confused

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Finally playing Crosscode.

I think canonically Pat is one of the playable races in CrossWorlds. I see him everywhere.

5R8n63r.jpg

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
when you think about it, Detroit was a crazy thing when it comes to the Best Friends

you have a game upcoming by David Cage, and it builds the ultimate landscape

several discussions on the podcast, a hype building episode zero, two full LPs

Detroit might've been the last big huge Best Friends moment

maybe that's why i downloaded it again

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Is Liam the only person to have streamed the Shura ending of Sekiro? In French no less? Would've thought Pat or Max would be all over that.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I have the sudden urge to go through the Silent Hill LPs again. It's been so long and I barely remember anything about the Downpour and Homecoming LPs.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
The videos of woolie and eyepatch watching Gon are hilarious. But god, if I ever had to be subjected to that in my formative year, I would probably not only hate the show but anime itself