• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm disappointed we aren't getting a full French through of Plagues Tale. But I guess Minh was about to stab Woolie at the end, so it's probably for the best.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After watching XCOM I kind of want Pat to do Classic Fire Emblem now and see how fast his students die.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Matt and Liam using Gwen and Kamala was like the easiest guess for the UA3 video.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Holy moly. I've just discovered that I haven't watched a ton of Fisticuffs/Scrublords. How did these slip past me? I missed out on Sonic Freedom Fighters 2 Plus.

Oct 25, 2017
Thank God for Matt keeping the horror content up. I wish i could find his thoughts on certain movies, but alas, take what you can get

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Hey friendos !

There's a thread going on on ERA but I also wanted to quickly post here that i'm currently doing my kickstater here !

Support your local owls and don't let that dog get all the fame !

BUt yeah, if you can share, spread the love, also wishlist the game on steam is a massive help. And I'll also take simply kind words if money is tight. I tell ya, it's making a number on this poor hoot's heart right now with all this stuff

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Hey friendos !

There's a thread going on on ERA but I also wanted to quickly post here that i'm currently doing my kickstater here !

BUt yeah, if you can share, spread the love, also wishlist the game on steam is a massive help. And I'll also take simply kind words if money is tight. I tell ya, it's making a number on this poor hoot's heart right now with all this stuff
source.gif

do it

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone already made a modified Sonic '06 case with Liam's back-of-the-box quotes?

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Did they manage to record the podcast today, or am I going to have to stock up my podcast reserves some more?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i'm going to sss rank this fuckin birthday if it kills me

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Next time woolie and better woolie meet one if them should cosplay as the stand Bring me to life

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I remember Lair was one of the very few titles that could be played on PSP via remote play, always wondered how it came to happen.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
hell yeah

the final part of the Sonic 06 LP just hit Pateron

this has been such a good series

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping it's nothing too bad. Luckily he has Matt to do videos with if he wants to put something out in the meantime.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey friendos !

Oh shit I missed this! Holy crap congrats Hoot! Putting in some money now.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Sooo people already pointed it out to me on Discord, but dang, the cast mentionned the game i'm kickstarting at the moment and honestly, this feel super cool and kind of coming full circle, considering how much Best Friends has influenced my life for the past like..8, almost 9 years ? I got suddenly super emotional listening to it myself, like "holy shit, that's my stuff they're talking about"

(Super glad Pat caught the part about the EGS bit)

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo people already pointed it out to me on Discord, but dang, the cast mentionned the game i'm kickstarting at the moment and honestly, this feel super cool and kind of coming full circle, considering how much Best Friends has influenced my life for the past like..8, almost 9 years ? I got suddenly super emotional listening to it myself, like "holy shit, that's my stuff they're talking about"

You deserve it fam
Bless up

Oct 25, 2017

I'm screaming!! So happy for you Hoot!