• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo people already pointed it out to me on Discord, but dang, the cast mentionned the game i'm kickstarting at the moment and honestly, this feel super cool and kind of coming full circle, considering how much Best Friends has influenced my life for the past like..8, almost 9 years ? I got suddenly super emotional listening to it myself, like "holy shit, that's my stuff they're talking about"

(Super glad Pat caught the part about the EGS bit)
Good feelings all around.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Would love to see more Sonic and Resident Evil LPs from Matt and Liam, I have started watching it recently and their RE4 LP is also pretty good.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Man, bless em' for that Sonic LP. Now on to the backlog of LP's I've been sitting on, I suppose.

Sooo people already pointed it out to me on Discord, but dang, the cast mentionned the game i'm kickstarting at the moment and honestly, this feel super cool and kind of coming full circle, considering how much Best Friends has influenced my life for the past like..8, almost 9 years ? I got suddenly super emotional listening to it myself, like "holy shit, that's my stuff they're talking about"

(Super glad Pat caught the part about the EGS bit)
Awesome to hear it on the cast, big ups for youi!

Numb

Oct 25, 2017

jawalrus.png

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
If Woolie ever finds himself in trouble, he can really on a sneaky stab attack at the start of the second round.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
The next Wha Happun:

Sonic Boom

hope he talk a bit about the TV show

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
he's been mentioning the developers infrequently since the game launched, he's probably had this one rattling around in his noggin for a while

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, I can't wait for Pat and Woolie to talk about how Akatsuki Blitzkampf made it into Blazeblue Cross Tag Battle.

Oct 25, 2017
I googled Akatsuki Blitzkampf and the third video result is the Friday Night Fisticuffs video.
That'll be a later rewatch.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Went to look up Guilty Gear

"I don't see what that guy has to do with Woolie"

(Mech helmet comes down)

"There it is."

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
when will woolie be in persona but not racist