• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Two Matt X Liam vids on the way

first, a Flophouse Funsie of Katana Zero

next, a one-off vid of Metal Wolf Chaos XD, Im guessing it wasn't too hard for them to get an early copy lol

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Two Matt X Liam vids on the way

first, a Flophouse Funsie of Katana Zero

next, a one-off vid of Metal Wolf Chaos XD, Im guessing it wasn't too hard for them to get an early copy lol
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Edit: Just Pre-ordered Metal Wolf Chaos XD on Steam, actually my first time pre-ordering a game ever. lol

Last edited:

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Wolf being inspired by american wrestling shows makes so much sense. I wonder how the sound recording quality will hold up, i wish it doesn't go up at all.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
oh, James Small joins in on the Metal Wolf fun as well in the Matt vid

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
snvgo4hsbue31.png

Completely forgot about the SG cameo, and now I'm sad its not included.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I have no clue how Pat can stand the new Fire Emblem. Time management, random stat increases: it's precision engineered to activate the mind-goblins.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

Man, it would fucking suck if Woolie's name got co-opted into another way to say the N-Word.

I actually would be straight up pissed if this happens. You just can't have shit without some skeezebags trying to find cute ways to freely slur people without having to deal with the fallout. In the process they ruin everything they touch.

NerevaRising

Oct 5, 2018
Miracle girls festival is my favorite title also, but "It Wasn't About Arby's, It Was About Abortion" is a close second.

Deeks

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I didn't realize they had Vinny guest on one of them. I never really listened post-Liam, but that one I'll have to go back to sometime.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Those Hoes of the Storm is a podcast title that stuck with me, because it sounds like a bombass title for a crazy anime fighting game.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Im gonna need Woolie to activate his stand on every fighter going forward
Even those that have already been affected when they get updated with new versions