• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i dont really listen to the podcast that much anymore

but i did a google and found this

sailor_moon_supers_episode_158_chibiusa_kissing_pegasus.jpg

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Arcsys allowed story mode streaming since I wanted to see Woolie react the the KLK game story's ending.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The boys won't be able to react to the Hungry Wolf being confirmed for Smash together. 😭

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
AUHSDIUaiuhnasidufhnsidfuhjnqjoijiKJSADOFSOIGJSDOFJMNGMJMNGLO

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i really hope Liam is staying far far away from the internet right now

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I guess Atlus put TMS on the Switch as a contractual obligation before they deliver that SMT game.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yo watching FE Sharp right now and Woolie and Matt constantly worrying a Switch port is gonna be announced.

And it finally happens.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I was not fucking ready for tonight. Nintendo didn't need to go as hard as they did.

If you told me only a few hours ago "lel deadly premonition 2 announcement and sans undertale in smash" i would've fucking rolled my eyes but this is the fucking timeline I guess.

Also Matt's reaction to Terry and DP2 were so fucking good. I'm glad i was on his stream. Goddamn that was a fun direct

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Also Matt's reaction to Terry and DP2 were so fucking good. I'm glad i was on his stream. Goddamn that was a fun direct
I also loved a few mins later when Crymetina came in

"what are you yelling about?"

"DEADLY PREMONITION 2, AND 1 TODAY"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH"

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the Monados true power in Remastered form and by far the biggest shocker DP2 directed by Swery himself. It feels like 2010 again but on the Nintendo Switch with a bit more experience behind their back. I'll sorta miss the mud faces of the original Xenoblade, they have their charm. Deadly Premonition will always have the correct budget because there's no bottom it could hit.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i mean i'm triggered by it so

anyway there's no way in hell liam-senpai avoided spoilers but i sure hope he did

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
there is a god and he or she etc is watching over our senpai

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Jesus, I was watching Matt's direct video and I didn't realize they announced Barry as a party member for #FE. I would've liked to see Woolie's reaction on that one.