• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Matt's reaction was the same as mine, so I will go with that.
Also Leanna (I hope I'm writing her name correctly) coming in and going

Leanna: *opens door* "What's happening?"
Matt: "DEADLY PREMONITION 2"
Leanna: "WHAAAAAAAAAT!? NO WAY!"
Matt: "And Terry Bogard on SMASH!"
Leanna: "Don't care" *closes door*
Matt: "Wha-! Huuuh"

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Deadly Premonition 2 is a godsend.

Cannot wait for that LP.

EDIT: I can't stop rewatching Liam's reaction to Sans. SOOOO GOOOD.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

I HAVE MY ORDERS, SIR. PLEASE BE NICE TO ME.

Also, at the start of the vid Matt says "I've covered shooters" and Brink is one of them. Is that a tease or did I miss a Brink 'Wha Happun'?

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I bought Brink day 1 too. I can't even say I disliked it, I had fun with the customisation and parkour. The bullshit AI and overall lack of content was another matter.

Velka

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After watching the direct, I should reaaaally finish watching the LP, all I remember are the Quint shenanigans

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
a Matt and Liam River City Girls vid should go up today or tomorrow

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Matt doesn't respect the dab smfh.

Actually where are we at in the dab meta? Are we at the 'disliking it ironically is cool' stage yet?

Last edited:

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I wonder when we'll get the new life is strange episodes, since ep4 came out during Gamescom I think ? Realy excited for that

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder when we'll get the new life is strange episodes, since ep4 came out during Gamescom I think ? Realy excited for that

I should really check out their LP. Currently catching up on Woolie playing Bayonetta while doing some Monster Hunting and that LP is a lot of fun. Reggie and Woolie have crazy good chemistry.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I legit thought that was Anthony Del Rio (Pit and Chico) voicing the giant girl at first.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
As sad as I am to walk over Woolie's Kirby parade, but seriously don't play the latest kirby free to play game, it's absolutely just trash. I gave it a quick go and it's just, at best, the most whatever game you could play, and at worst litteraly unplayable because of broken netcode and one of the 4 classes (hammer) just being broken. The monetization is also pretty darn crap

I know TieTuesday played it as well and he goes way more into detail (also managed to play it with 3 other close friends with connection which makes the game bareable). It just makes me want to rant at how Nintendo, while doing all this great stuff, is still the absolutely worst when it comes to online in general that it's really baffling to me

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
just be like tietuesday and play dicey dungeon instead

ive been playing it non stop for a week, it's pretty nifty

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I have SO MANY games i gotta catch up on, because of the kickstarter mostly it was like i was frozen in time. Hell I haven't finished bloody Judgment yet, and in the space of a few weeks there's like Astral Chains, Daemon x Machina, Control, River City Girls and Blasphemous all coming out, it's fucking NUTS

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Logo shirts are okay. I'm hoping for some bold and wacky reference shirts to get made eventually.