• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm shocked TMS has a literal Tokusatsu character in it an Woolie just ignores him in favor of...eleven year old "I'm actually strong" little girl.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
to be fair, that 11 year old rules. she's got her own cooking show.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Control

or Control would be the last day Shitstorm vid leading into a full LP

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Control isn't scary enough to be a Shitstorm game. The last day of Shitstorm would be a Luigi's Mansion 3 playthrough.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
nah, it'd be Control, they'd make an excuse with the SCP and Twin Peaks gubbins

Luigi's Mansion 3, Blair Witch, Pathological 2, and a giant handful of shitty steam games would highlight the Shitstorm

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
speaking of, World of Horror needs to hurry up and come out, I needs it

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
gif_1.jpg

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
That looks like something I would want to play if I wasn't already juggling Astral Chain, Gears 5, and Judgement.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
its not officially out yet but there is a demo

its gonna be so good

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
nah, it'd be Control, they'd make an excuse with the SCP and Twin Peaks gubbins

Luigi's Mansion 3, Blair Witch, Pathological 2, and a giant handful of shitty steam games would highlight the Shitstorm

fuck you know what would happen, they would play control while matt or Pat read SCPs off the wiki

Nordicus

Oct 29, 2017
Finland
Ugh, as much as I'd love Pat doing Pathologic 2, I feel the normal Shitstorm format is pretty bad for it. In the first 30-90 minutes, the game is mainly a trippy dreamscape tutorial where metaphors are suddenly literal, then a fairly peaceful adventure game in open world setting, excluding the angry mob at the beginning suspecting that you're their wanted murderer. Shit only really starts getting crazy on Day 3 afternoon, which is like 5 hours in.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
jesus, i knew THPS5 was a failure but i never realized just how hard it fuckin failed

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I remember pretty clearly just how big of a wet soggy flop that one was. Similarly in how you can feel how a game gets a lot of love from its creator, THPS5 you can just feel no one gave a shit, if not the outright disdain for the product

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
there'd have been a Blasphemous quicklook since Matt backed it during the campaign (and you can find his humerus bone somewhere in the sewers)

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
So, ten chapters into Astral Chain, there's a moment that will probably have Woolie screaming his lungs off with Reggie doing the same.

The only thing needed was rain.

Can't wait.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

This episode sure is something.

Woolie went in hard with those slavery jokes. It's like one of those provocative podcast episode titles they have, but it's a whole LP episode.

Last edited:

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

This episode sure is something.

Woolie went in hard with those slavery jokes. It's like one of those provocative podcast episode titles they have, but it's a whole LP episode.

Good god. I started watching this without my headphones on but then I remembered my apartment walls aren't soundproof enough for me to feel confident listening to this out loud. Incredible.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope the Goemon outfit in Smash means it'll get some love soon

Re-release Mystical Ninja 64 you cowards

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Super Seducer stream is a fucking ride.

It's weird because sometimes the dude seems to be pretty decent and self-aware and then you get weird swerves.