• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pat and Liam both definitely dropped Nigga before

In a Shitstorm Pat said something about a "bitch nigga ghost" and I remember Liam saying "cloud nigger" in the Star Fox LP

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
In a Shitstorm Pat said something about a "bitch nigga ghost" and I remember Liam saying "cloud nigger" in the Star Fox LP
Didn't Woolie start the "bitch nigga ghost" thing? I remember in one of the SBFcasts that he dunked hard on ghosts, and that's probably where Pat picked that up from.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Liam said the n-word on the podcast once, which regardless of intent was pretty shocking and strangely I've never seen it brought up.
He did (podcast 130 I think, because Matt was skirting around not saying it and Liam said that he's too scared to say it and Matt just goes "well") iirc he apologized for it at some point

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
Someone linked me to this discussion so I would like to take a second to talk about this stuff, if that's okay.

I feel tremendously bad for ever having made those "jokes". There's no excuse for them and in no way do I want to diminish or downplay what I said. I'm ashamed of having done it and I wish it had never happened. I want to express that I absolutely condemn that type of language, and apologize once again for having ever tried using it in the first place. I hope people have been able to see that I am no longer the same person that I was then, but it remains an ugly moment in my history. I'm out of the house right now so I may be slow to reply, but I welcome any and all criticism or questioning on this topic; it is deserved. In the interim I also have a lengthy discussion on this topic at the tail end of the first God of War video on my YouTube channel.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate you coming in and apologizing for it, it'd have been super easy for you to just ignore it.

SBFP helped me when I was at a really low point. I'll always appreciate the good times, but those moments definitely hurt to hear when I first watched those videos.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Someone linked me to this discussion so I would like to take a second to talk about this stuff, if that's okay.

I feel tremendously bad for ever having made those "jokes". There's no excuse for them and in no way do I want to diminish or downplay what I said. I'm ashamed of having done it and I wish it had never happened. I want to express that I absolutely condemn that type of language, and apologize once again for having ever tried using it in the first place. I hope people have been able to see that I am no longer the same person that I was then, but it remains an ugly moment in my history. I'm out of the house right now so I may be slow to reply, but I welcome any and all criticism or questioning on this topic; it is deserved. In the interim I also have a lengthy discussion on this topic at the tail end of the first God of War video on my YouTube channel.

I want to commend you on not being incredibly defensive, passing the blame onto people hurt by this, or equating your criticism to harassment Etc. So often in "apologies"/explanations I see this happen and it's really upsetting.

Also it's not my place to accept your apology, but I do want to say that through following you on Twitter and catching your stuff with Matt it's clear you've grown a lot since then. Just keep on being a good person. Honestly, probably my favorite thing about supporting you two is that I don't have to have some sort of dissonance between my own ideals and my enjoyment of your guys' content.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What I really appreciate; he always types up an apology when these are brought up (saw it once before, I think here or on twitter) instead of doing the typical "w/e I already apologized x months ago, just go read that" that I see most people do.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry Liam, by your actions we know that that shit was from proto Liam who was from the before times and has now disappeared into the gestalt that is current Liam

Oct 3, 2019

Just to be clear I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. You've always been a good dude and we all have our edgy phases. I'm glad to hear you've grown from it, a lot of people don't.

Oct 3, 2019
Also I happened to catch Woolies finale stream of Death Stranding and holy shit at him sinking 200 hours into it. I haven't been keeping up with the LP so didn't realize he was going that hard.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also I happened to catch Woolies finale stream of Death Stranding and holy shit at him sinking 200 hours into it. I haven't been keeping up with the LP so didn't realize he was going that hard.
I imagine he did a lot of grinding off screen because otherwise that would be like 400 parts lol

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I've reached the part of the podcast where Woolie becomes a Lovecraft protagonist

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to that Itagaki interview i haven't heard before, and going what money from who are you taking to keep your studio going Itagaki?
That shit is wilder than i thought.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
spec ops: oh my god

woolie figuring out one of the com guys isn't real, but failing to figure out which one

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Woolie and John have their latest onscreen tiff:
www.youtube.com

GON IN 60 SECONDS: 009

Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/CastleSuperBeastShirts Woolie VS Tip Jar: https://streamlabs.com/woolieversus/tip Featuring: Woolie http://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz...

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dark Souls 3 LP was pretty fun...

I kind of understand DS lore a bit now? Though I'm confused about the enemies...are all of them Hollows basically? And some are ghosts?

convo

Oct 25, 2017

I kind of understand DS lore a bit now? Though I'm confused about the enemies...are all of them Hollows basically? And some are ghosts?
The DS1 LP goes the most into it it's the start after all,infinite Pat sourced trivia prepare for some crazy talk but it's fine overall, if you care it's is pretty good.
Hollows are people that have the undead curse and without a goal in life they'll turn into mindless zombies without being able to die. Ghosts are ghost i think or maybe the hollows body had disintegrated completly but no after life for these guys.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Like the Undead Settlement confused me...

Everyone there are like Hollows...but Greirat is still "human"? But his girlfriend or whatever died...for good? Because you find her hanging up?

And then are the fat church ladies are they Hollow? Or are they still alive, but corrupted?

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Like the Undead Settlement confused me...

Everyone there are like Hollows...but Greirat is still "human"? But his girlfriend or whatever died...for good? Because you find her hanging up?

And then are the fat church ladies are they Hollow? Or are they still alive, but corrupted?
Everyone including Gods can go hollow. There are a lot of details to look past, but the curse is a metaphor for going against entropy, everything will decay eventually. Humans and the gods by going against it and perpetuating the fire will continue to rot despite their efforts to keep the lights on. Thus you have everyone turning into immortal and mad husks of people not better than zombies. Regardless if you are a healthy human the rot of the world will take a hold eventually and if you don't have the will to live or a goal to pursue you will lose your mind and be reduced to a mindless hollow that will attack everyone. Some hollows keep their muscle memory about their duties as guards or inquisitors like those fat church ladies. They were tasked with disposing of hollows by burning them and so on but as this goes on entropy will crush their minds eventually.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Dark Souls exists in a universe where sticking around too long will eventually make you rot and go hollow (just a crazy zombie) and someone's gotta sacrifice themselves to the first flame every so often to keep that shit going. Some hollows are crazier than others.

DS3 is basically that last couple of people who sacrificed themselves to the flame don't want to do it anymore

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Woolie and John have their latest onscreen tiff:
www.youtube.com

GON IN 60 SECONDS: 009

Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/CastleSuperBeastShirts Woolie VS Tip Jar: https://streamlabs.com/woolieversus/tip Featuring: Woolie http://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz...

If they don't do something about him , Woolz is gonna get kidnapped. In the next couple of "episodes", He'll be tied up in a basement with nothing but a laptop, John, HxH eps and all the time in the world.

Last edited:

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
its definitely a great comedown from committing war crimes

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Here's Woolie getting blown up on stream by pure bullshit:

Where's the bullshit through? He's just missing shots and was too far away for the glory kill. Noticed this in the Spec Ops playthrough too, Woolie clearly didn't play enough Quake because he never learned that in games with a rocketlauncher you aim at enemies feet so you always get them with the splash damage even if it's not a direct hit.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
also you're way more likely to hit the ground than a moving rectangle

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
i mean the real problem is that he needs to suck it up and learn mouse and keyboard. but that's a hurdle he doesn't really seem interested in overcoming.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i'm playing titanfall 2 (my first fps for quite a while) and it's rough getting those skills back. freaking out when someone gets in your face and missing three point blank shots with a shotgun is shameful but for now it's my norm

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Here's Woolie getting blown up on stream by pure bullshit:

dzpmyyg8d8g41.png

pathetic