• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Man the

"Work twice as hard, twice as much"

"Don't trust them no matter how hard they work"

dichotomy is fucking woof.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the idea that you are rewarded fairly for your labor is garbage even before you get to the race stuff. ya love to see it

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I lost track of the conversation when they somehow went from shitting on Ninja's stupid statement to pissing into bottles.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The last two podcast episodes are god tier holy shit we are living in the golden age if they keep this up.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd argue the Church of the Ultimate Truth segment from a few podcasts back is pretty essential too

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm literally 9 weeks behind and haven't had the drive to catch up since I was getting burnt out on Pat's Patisms (and from this thread it sounded like it was getting worse) but man I might just skip to last week's at this point.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
I'm literally 9 weeks behind and haven't had the drive to catch up since I was getting burnt out on Pat's Patisms (and from this thread it sounded like it was getting worse) but man I might just skip to last week's at this point.
Get back in at the Hustlecast, then see Woolie go on the crazy train for a bit before stopping at this glorious nonsense.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Liam stanning for Bernie warms my heart.

Everyone here in Canada laughs that he's considered so radical. We have an entire party of Bernie's in Canada, across every province and at the national level.

And we're STILL more moderate than the most successful parts of Europe lol

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
War Crimes on Mars

Alternative title - You'd be surprised how many shine sparks you get for selling out the human race: A Woolie Madden Story.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I am now going to imagine every neolib/conservative discussing how we can't pay for Medicare for All following up with Liam's last tweet unironically.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, people wouldn't be so wild on Space Force if they actually knew what the hell they do (which is track satellites and space junk). It's literally pre-Planetes.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Fuckin' A.

I still enjoy Pat and Paige, but its very clear that they're some conservative shills based on their friendships with Dick Masterson and his ilk.
doesn't Paige schmooze with some alt-right fucks and regurgitate some of their rhetoric
i remember it really turning me off of Pat content

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Last I heard about anything like that was Paige pissing off some Jordan Peterson fanboys on Twitter and getting all sorts of weird hatemail for "harming the perception of lady gamers" (is it still called hatemail?).

Oct 25, 2017
1) not to be dramatic but ya know who else tracks space stuff..... NASA

2) Paige hasn't done anything egregious last I've heard. Actually last I heard she did anything was be pretty alright during H-Bombs DK charity stream and correcting a lot of people trying to downplay what a big deal it was. That said, I'm still blocked by her on twitter so what do I know.

Zocano

Oct 26, 2017
Woolie got to the first conversation with Atris. Still one of the best conversations/engagements in an RPG period. I remember my heartrate spiking the first time I went through it. No other single piece of star wars, well, anything feels as self aware and self reflective as that conversation.

Watching Woolie go through that sequence just makes me want to start another playthrough.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
War crimes on Mars... Are we accelerating towards a Gundam timeline?!

EDIT:

Alternatively it could be-

Vanquish
Doom
Hardcore Mecha
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Geomod tech + Giant Robots when

god, I can't believe modern day meaningful destruction tech STILL hasn't matched Red Faction Guerilla. Control is pretty spectacular though.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
1) not to be dramatic but ya know who else tracks space stuff..... NASA

2) Paige hasn't done anything egregious last I've heard. Actually last I heard she did anything was be pretty alright during H-Bombs DK charity stream and correcting a lot of people trying to downplay what a big deal it was. That said, I'm still blocked by her on twitter so what do I know.
For real, there's absolutely nothing Space Force could (realistically) do that NASA couldn't. Mussolini 2.0 just wanted to put his stamp on literally anything that could outlive his occupation.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed that the urine hoarding hard R wheelchair miracle streamer is just an amalgamation of several different ones, rather than one singular entity. I'd honestly be more impressed than anything.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I'd argue the Church of the Ultimate Truth segment from a few podcasts back is pretty essential too
It holds so much train-wreck energy, that i am not convinced Woolie was aware of. I just hate it, as much as when Woolie was getting hype about Trump space nonsense.
For one part, yeah to space getting any budget at all, on the other hand the motivation behind the granting of the budget is nothing but posturing.
But you don't wanna bite the hand that feeds you, don't make your employer angry and just silently keep getting paid. Hence why i just roll my eyes and hope for better things in the future, it don't need to be hype af to be good science.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Watching the DOOM LP made me realize... this game was four years ago.

tumblr_mvnqh576OW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I could have just went to the highlights tab on their twitch archives but i somehow for a while have just sifted through unlabled past broadcasts to get to the right parts like a fool.