• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't stop laughing during the SH LP when the sound got corrupted during Matt's spooky story and then the subsequent freak of them trying to fix it.
Such perfect timing.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, I sure hope we get the Best Friends dunking on/talking about SEGA on the podcast after tomorrow night's reveal.

Valkyria Chronicles on a boat in the Arctic could be great or shit, depending on whether SEGA is smart or stupid.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy, I sure hope we get the Best Friends dunking on/talking about SEGA on the podcast after tomorrow night's reveal.

Valkyria Chronicles on a boat in the Arctic could be great or shit, depending on whether SEGA is smart or stupid.

Thanks for the reminder to follow up on that. I... Don't know how I feel about it and really need some gameplay. I want to believe it'll be the tactical game im hoping for, but Valkyria Revolution.....

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the reminder to follow up on that. I... Don't know how I feel about it and really need some gameplay. I want to believe it'll be the tactical game im hoping for, but Valkyria Revolution.....
Here's hoping there's actual footage/screencaps in the reveal, because SEGA really needs to get the taste of Valkyria Revolution out of everyone's mouths.

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
I'm glad that Pat has decided to start shooting by part two of this Silent Hill LP, "I'm taking too much damage, I should start using some of my huge amount of ammo."

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Matt has to air out his creepy anime bullshit visiting Liam otherwise we'd get that video on his channel again

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Has he been in any of their videos?

Is he that guy from Fighterpedia?
He only very rarely makes an actual appearance.
Yeah, he was in a couple of Fighterpedia eps I think.
File Photo:
latest

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
27 minute episode is a bit short considering like 10+ minutes is Pat just running back from going for that easter egg too early.

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
Honestly we had enough through those two looks. I don't think there's much to be gained with a full LP, especially not with Liam.

How'd Superstar react to the final boss, by the way?
Liam had two reflection periods on the game. Right after he beat it, and later when he played episode shadow. He started out liking it a lot but was super down on the game by the end. He seemed pretty bummed out, did not like how the Infinite fight was a rehash of metal sonic. The last boss he didn't like either, and it kind of looked like shit.

After episode shadow he said he largely liked the stages with a handful that were just total trash.

Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Holy shit Woolie should not have been on controls for this Casie game. Watching him struggle with simple left to right organization was bad.

Liam had two reflection periods on the game. Right after he beat it, and later when he played episode shadow. He started out liking it a lot but was super down on the game by the end. He seemed pretty bummed out, did not like how the Infinite fight was a rehash of metal sonic. The last boss he didn't like either, and it kind of looked like shit.

After episode shadow he said he largely liked the stages with a handful that were just total trash.

I was thinking more along the lines that the final boss is literally just the boss from Colors reskinned.

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
The game should've had a Port-Starboard option.
Subtle and delightful burn.

Holy shit Woolie should not have been on controls for this Casie game. Watching him struggle with simple left to right organization was bad.

I was thinking more along the lines that the final boss is literally just the boss from Colors reskinned.

Haha, I don't know. I don't think he mentioned it but I wasn't paying 100% attention to the video. That is hilarious though.