Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
It reminds me of their FFX playthrough. Slow down like 2 seconds and paying attention to the screen would do wonders for them.

Oct 25, 2017
Matt turning off scan and not equipping the newest keyblade.

Oooh boy, this is gonna be one of those playthroughs lmaooo
I don't wanna jinx it but I also wanna do a "how many videos until they realize they have another one" bet.

To be fair the game did throw them into the Gummi ship right after they got it.

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn that Heart Attack run of episodes with Kira in part 4 was so freaking sick.

Question, how many episodes is part 5 likely to run? I don't know it'll continue into part 5 when I'm done with DIU or maybe wait a while.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't wanna jinx it but I also wanna do a "how many videos until they realize they have another one" bet.

To be fair the game did throw them into the Gummi ship right after they got it.
True
The game throws a lot at the player once they get Traverse Town and requires some bit of inventory management.

I want believe they rectify this little ‘uh oh’ in the next video, but that’s debatable 😅.

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn that Heart Attack run of episodes with Kira in part 4 was so freaking sick.

Question, how many episodes is part 5 likely to run? I don't know it'll continue into part 5 when I'm done with DIU or maybe wait a while.
Less than Part 4 iirc. It's one of the shortest.

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Pat: "And we fucking thought that all of the Devil May Cry games would take us until god damn March to beat, can you believe that?"

Woolie: "Well there's two pachinko games."

Pat: "Woolie, that's a great idea!"

Pat and Woolie confirmed cowards until the end of eternity

Oct 25, 2017
Pat: "And we fucking thought that all of the Devil May Cry games would take us until god damn March to beat, can you believe that?"

They should do SMT3 and keep Dante in the party for the whole game

Oct 25, 2017

To be fair they did coward out of doing DMC2 and Lucia's disk.

Oct 24, 2017

I think it'd be neat if they just did Bayo 1 and 2 next

I mean, it's not DMC, but also who cares