• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

odbilal

Avenger
Jan 22, 2018
Watching the Star Trek LP gives me anxiety. The spllit screen view is so god damn narrow. Also they keep mentioning how time goes by so slow when playing this game but theyve been messing around with the camera for like 50% of the LP.

Last edited:

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I think the scene is crass, but not necessarily bad. The problem is it lacks any sort of setup.

The conversation starts with Vergil commenting on how much Dante has changed. The awkward banter was Vergil trying to meet Dante halfway and show he's changed, too. It's the "This is not a fun party, Dante, we are fighting for our father's honor" meme image flipped upside down.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I was never crazy about DmC's tone, but by that point in the game a dick-measuring contest is hardly out of left field. That's well within the parameters that have been set by previous chapters.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i almost have as many posts as there are views on the average Tokyo Mirage Session video

Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Thanks sou here's a preview of the image I'm using for the warframe pc ot

y92qwbz97w121.jpg

NerevaRising

Oct 5, 2018
The sonic dreams collection video is still the best, microsoft should stop wasting their time and money on mediocre studios like obsidian and ninja theory and instead give a billion dollars to arcane kids.
Also this is the first time I log into era from a desktop since the redesign ...what the fuck where they thinking???

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
The sonic dreams collection video is still the best, microsoft should stop wasting their time and money on mediocre studios like obsidian and ninja theory and instead give a billion dollars to arcane kids.
Also this is the first time I log into era from a desktop since the redesign ...what the fuck where they thinking???
Welcome in Omikron

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
It's fiiiiine

Honestly i've never played KH so it doesn't bother me nearly as much. Plus the banter between matt and woolie more that makes up for it

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You were surprised that Pat goaded Woolie into XP/content mining the planet?
You can fully exhaust everything on tutorial planet in like, 5 hours. It's designed to be gone through very quickly (all the planets are). It took them 12 hours! And most of it was completely redundant!

But no, I was not surprised at all that Pat was giving bad directions. That's his Stand's secondary ability.

Heroin Cat

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Kotor was fine because Woolie actually learned how things worked eventually. Plus, Darth Pockets.

KH has been a little rough but it's mitigated by the guide that Woolie sometimes looks at. Seeing Merlin earlier wouldn't have changed much though, and aside from the Gummi ships there isn't much I think they need to cut. Matt could be a little less aggressive with his distaste towards toward the menus and gameplay, but he's doing well enough that idm. He does have a point about the menus and the friendly AI being dumb (STOP EATING MY POTIONS, THEY'RE A PAIN TO REQUIP EVERY FIGHT).

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so the SBF fanbase has a lot of trash, huh? The chat for Pat's stream was the most toxic garbage I've seen in a while.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Wow, so the SBF fanbase has a lot of trash, huh? The chat for Pat's stream was the most toxic garbage I've seen in a while.
you can see the bile rise up when stuff like SonicFox happens

youtube comment section was more of a trash fire then usual when they had Laura Kate Dale on the podcast

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
id like to think the only asshole on the Era side of the community is me

May 5, 2018
I watched Pat and Peach stream and talk over the award show. Best part was them getting super stoked seeing SonicFox win the E Sport player award and seeing he brought his suit to the show!

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Joker in smash didn't break any rules since Persona Q2 exists on 3ds but hopes for P5 on switch are high. Atlus generally give the excuse that they didn't have enough staff or resources to make stuff happen, a switch port would be unprecedented amounts of extra effort on their part honestly. It would make SMT5 for other platforms possible but who knows.