Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Oct 24, 2017
I think the scene is crass, but not necessarily bad. The problem is it lacks any sort of setup.

The conversation starts with Vergil commenting on how much Dante has changed. The awkward banter was Vergil trying to meet Dante halfway and show he's changed, too. It's the "This is not a fun party, Dante, we are fighting for our father's honor" meme image flipped upside down.

Nov 9, 2017
I was never crazy about DmC's tone, but by that point in the game a dick-measuring contest is hardly out of left field. That's well within the parameters that have been set by previous chapters.

Oct 5, 2018
The sonic dreams collection video is still the best, microsoft should stop wasting their time and money on mediocre studios like obsidian and ninja theory and instead give a billion dollars to arcane kids.
Also this is the first time I log into era from a desktop since the redesign ...what the fuck where they thinking???

Oct 25, 2017
The sonic dreams collection video is still the best, microsoft should stop wasting their time and money on mediocre studios like obsidian and ninja theory and instead give a billion dollars to arcane kids.
Also this is the first time I log into era from a desktop since the redesign ...what the fuck where they thinking???
Welcome in Omikron

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
It's fiiiiine

Honestly i've never played KH so it doesn't bother me nearly as much. Plus the banter between matt and woolie more that makes up for it

Oct 25, 2017
"I'm not sure that did anything"

You know what would help you out with that, Matt?

SCAN.
They know what scan is and had equipped it in the past. They just un-equipped it because Matt chose to drop the staff at the start of the game and now they have a very limited AP budget.

Oct 25, 2017
You were surprised that Pat goaded Woolie into XP/content mining the planet?
You can fully exhaust everything on tutorial planet in like, 5 hours. It's designed to be gone through very quickly (all the planets are). It took them 12 hours! And most of it was completely redundant!

But no, I was not surprised at all that Pat was giving bad directions. That's his Stand's secondary ability.

Kotor was fine because Woolie actually learned how things worked eventually. Plus, Darth Pockets.

KH has been a little rough but it's mitigated by the guide that Woolie sometimes looks at. Seeing Merlin earlier wouldn't have changed much though, and aside from the Gummi ships there isn't much I think they need to cut. Matt could be a little less aggressive with his distaste towards toward the menus and gameplay, but he's doing well enough that idm. He does have a point about the menus and the friendly AI being dumb (STOP EATING MY POTIONS, THEY'RE A PAIN TO REQUIP EVERY FIGHT).

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
Wow, so the SBF fanbase has a lot of trash, huh? The chat for Pat's stream was the most toxic garbage I've seen in a while.
you can see the bile rise up when stuff like SonicFox happens

youtube comment section was more of a trash fire then usual when they had Laura Kate Dale on the podcast

May 5, 2018
I watched Pat and Peach stream and talk over the award show. Best part was them getting super stoked seeing SonicFox win the E Sport player award and seeing he brought his suit to the show!

Oct 25, 2017
Joker in smash didn't break any rules since Persona Q2 exists on 3ds but hopes for P5 on switch are high. Atlus generally give the excuse that they didn't have enough staff or resources to make stuff happen, a switch port would be unprecedented amounts of extra effort on their part honestly. It would make SMT5 for other platforms possible but who knows.

Oct 25, 2017
I always feel like the Best friend's fanbase is largely out of step with them
A lot of the fans aren't actually up to the task of stepping up their own game, in contrast to the crew who have to at least try and answer some expectations. And three of them at least have experience in the game industry to have something to say a lot of the time. Pat and the others bring on the provocations to not let dumb shit be left unchallenged.
But introspection isn't even a concept to a lot of fans, so it isn't surprising that a lot of hyped up randos can't tell what the bad thing is they're doing. These people don't pay attention and are fans of Goblin Slayer for the worst reasons .

Nov 1, 2017
A lot of the fans aren't actually up to the task of stepping up their own game, in contrast to the crew who have to at least try and answer some expectations. And three of them at least have experience in the game industry to have something to say a lot of the time. Pat and the others bring on the provocations to not let dumb shit be left unchallenged.
But introspection isn't even a concept to a lot of fans, so it isn't surprising that a lot of hyped up randos can't tell what the bad thing is they're doing. These people don't pay attention and are fans of Goblin Slayer for the worst reasons .
Oh man, I remember folks giving Woolie shit for not liking Goblin Slayer and was like "Are people seriously going to bat for GS?"

Nov 9, 2017
I still can't believe Woolie, who I don't think has ever been even particularly interested in tabletop, doesn't like a fantasy animoo that's directly aping tabletop aesthetics and storytelling.

(I have no idea why anyone would think Woolie would like Goblin Slayer.)

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I remember folks giving Woolie shit for not liking Goblin Slayer and was like "Are people seriously going to bat for GS?"
People who can not help themselves but post full spoilers of future events in manga or other media to hear their reaction to it, without a shred of common sense that these spoilers aren't the thing they want to see for now. But they want to hear their reactions right this moment without delay and that's just the stupid behavior one expects from dumb excited children who don't know any better. Don't forget about the church goers who are uncomfortable hearing Woolie's stories about his experience when he has made his reasons clear, these people must only listen to a select number of their podcast for this to occur .

Last edited: