• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
..I seriously hadn't realized until now that Mario's mustache and hair are different colors.

Crymetina blowing my fuckin mind.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
honestly crymetina calling samus seamus is hilarious

/edit she's got to get a five star rating system instead of a three star system

Last edited:

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
From the discord, but I appreciate fat4all's most recent cameo in Ace combat, even tho they apparently couldn't get his actual likeness on set

Oct 25, 2017
Woolies new artsy podcast continues to be my favorite thing he's ever done and that says a lot. If you are any kind of creative, there is something really fun about listening to other people's failed ideas. It's been getting me to reflect a lot on all the garbage novels I've written/gave up on in my life.

Oct 25, 2017
Woolies new artsy podcast continues to be my favorite thing he's ever done and that says a lot. If you are any kind of creative, there is something really fun about listening to other people's failed ideas. It's been getting me to reflect a lot on all the garbage novels I've written/gave up on in my life.

I wanna give it a listen but am terrified it'll trigger me feeling bad about the fact I have all this creative shit pent up inside and I can't even force myself to do anything with it.

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna give it a listen but am terrified it'll trigger me feeling bad about the fact I have all this creative shit pent up inside and I can't even force myself to do anything with it.

I feel that. I wrote an email to Woolie I doubt will get read about how through them I found GAF and found the writing community there/here and how helpful that was to me to more consistently create stuff.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
The Persona discussion retroactively damaged my enjoyment of P4 and has actively disrupted my enjoyment of P5. This isn't their fault, but more me being forced to recognize some of the more questionable shit in the games.

Oct 25, 2017
Annihilation is a weird movie not for everyone. I just hope he doesn't start talking about how it doesn't make sense/characters wouldn't do this. He probs will, but its just a thing I dislike about people when they don't like a thing. When someone doesnt like it, it automatically means it has structural problems or something and never "this thing just wasn't my thing."

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it won't be cinemasins level criticism. Especially since the film clearly wants you to engage with its story on a metaphorical level.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes at the Jpg dog thread in General.

guess Pat is a shrill Twitch streamer for kids now!

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I could see someone having an issue with Annihilation in how much of a ripoff it's of Roadside Picknick, or the changes compared to the book, but that probably wasn't what Woolie was talking about.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit I haven't watched Annihilation yet and was semi-interested. May have to get on that before the next podcast.

Glad I popped in here.

Oct 25, 2017
With RE2 Remake releasing in 6 days, I'm hoping people just don't decide to spoil everything in this thread here.

I had to stop the last podcast cause he started talking about achievements and data mining. Between that, twitter and YouTube I'm in a minefield here.

Also damn anyone else watching Hbomb ma charity stream? Raised nearly 100k and has a lot of good youtubers making cameos.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Assault spy isn't perfect but it's pretty god damn good and it has a bloody palace mode so that's pretty good

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Relevant to the current situation

yoneda.png

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to Woolie's 7th Stand Playthrough

Woolie: "Despite the memes of us being huge cowards, I'm not actually someone who backs down form things."

(Gets shitty stand from the personality test)

Woolie: "Okay, let's start over and try to get the stand I want"