• We have completed a significant site update. Come see what's new!
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
Which is?
There's no actual A/B route. We're using the terms Zapping System and A/B, but that's about making changes to B when playing A. 2nd Run is just shorter with remixed item locations and the true ending.
It's actually a disappointment to me.

Anung

Oct 25, 2017
It's not an LP but I'm looking forward to watching Pat's RE2 stream.

I really really liked RE2. It's not a perfect remake like REmake but it's damn good. I guess most of my criticisms come from a place of fanboyism.

I'm doing Leon B on hardcore and it's freaking impossible. Mr X just doesn't let up.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The most amazing thing about their run to me will always be how they managed to get so far with just using green greens as a theme song without getting a cease and desist or something from Nintendo.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
The most amazing thing about their run to me will always be how they managed to get so far with just using green greens as a theme song without getting a cease and desist or something from Nintendo.
so what you're saying... is that nintendo killed sbf

Tearnack

Sep 21, 2018
I won't give Paige credit for the Trans rights tweet but I will give her credit for calling out her followers. That's just my two cents.
Yeah, after switching to a new twitch account, I was looking at the followers of people I followed to quickly rebuild my own followed list up. After jumpign onto Pat's channel, I figured I'd check Paige's out of morbid curiosity, and noticed that she follows not only Dick Masterson's twitch channel, but also the one belonging to Gregory Fluhrer (aka the Armored Skeptic).
Big oof.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, they stopped using the regular version for all the videos years ago, and either used game music or custom audio for most of their LPs. That probably helped avoid the Cease and Desist from coming in... that or Nintendo not giving a shit about Kirby/its OST.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, they stopped using the regular version for all the videos years ago, and either used game music or custom audio for most of their LPs. That probably helped avoid the Cease and Desist from coming in... that or Nintendo not giving a shit about Kirby/its OST.
they were saving up Sakurai rage points until they could actually summon him themselves

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody got a clip of Matt doing that "oh goood!" impression he does?

I don't know what the hell its based on but it makes me laugh every time.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
the way Woolie has been talking about how he wants to do LPs going forward, i could see an RE2 LP with Pat as his ‘guest’

SENPAIatLARGE

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Woolies fighting game streams inherited the will of fisticuffs and the spirit of brawls. Its fun to see people have fun with fighting games.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
nothing will ever beat the backed-in Machinima ad for Xbox One Kinect, directly followed by them destroying an Xbox One Kinect

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I'm enjoying the hell out of Woolie and Reggie in Katamari Damacy.

Everything from Woolie's King of Cosmos impression, to how much they are into it, to the Katamari Damacy development facts, to random shit they talk about is just right.

I also want Woolie to film a goofy video of himself in full King of Cosmos cosplay, with voice and everything.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Still not as good as when they were sponsored by fuckin Inhumans
And you could feel them smiling and desperately trying to hold back their laughter.

Wonder how many damn times they had to rerecord those ad spots becuase Woolie and Pat keep breaking out into hyena laughs?

Last edited: