Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Oct 25, 2017
It's not an LP but I'm looking forward to watching Pat's RE2 stream.

I really really liked RE2. It's not a perfect remake like REmake but it's damn good. I guess most of my criticisms come from a place of fanboyism.

I'm doing Leon B on hardcore and it's freaking impossible. Mr X just doesn't let up.

Oct 27, 2017
The most amazing thing about their run to me will always be how they managed to get so far with just using green greens as a theme song without getting a cease and desist or something from Nintendo.

Sep 21, 2018
I won't give Paige credit for the Trans rights tweet but I will give her credit for calling out her followers. That's just my two cents.
Yeah, after switching to a new twitch account, I was looking at the followers of people I followed to quickly rebuild my own followed list up. After jumpign onto Pat's channel, I figured I'd check Paige's out of morbid curiosity, and noticed that she follows not only Dick Masterson's twitch channel, but also the one belonging to Gregory Fluhrer (aka the Armored Skeptic).
Big oof.

Oct 27, 2017
The most amazing thing about their run to me will always be how they managed to get so far with just using green greens as a theme song without getting a cease and desist or something from Nintendo.
To be fair, they stopped using the regular version for all the videos years ago, and either used game music or custom audio for most of their LPs. That probably helped avoid the Cease and Desist from coming in... that or Nintendo not giving a shit about Kirby/its OST.

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, they stopped using the regular version for all the videos years ago, and either used game music or custom audio for most of their LPs. That probably helped avoid the Cease and Desist from coming in... that or Nintendo not giving a shit about Kirby/its OST.
they were saving up Sakurai rage points until they could actually summon him themselves

Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I'm enjoying the hell out of Woolie and Reggie in Katamari Damacy.

Everything from Woolie's King of Cosmos impression, to how much they are into it, to the Katamari Damacy development facts, to random shit they talk about is just right.

I also want Woolie to film a goofy video of himself in full King of Cosmos cosplay, with voice and everything.

Oct 27, 2017
Still not as good as when they were sponsored by fuckin Inhumans
And you could feel them smiling and desperately trying to hold back their laughter.

Wonder how many damn times they had to rerecord those ad spots becuase Woolie and Pat keep breaking out into hyena laughs?

Last edited: