Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Nov 2, 2017
*turn on the stream*
Pat: Herbs are AMAZING, Ethan in RE7 sprayed some shit on his stump and stuck his hand back on and it healed instantly!!!"

*lower volume, recline into chair, and sigh at the static implacability of fate*

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
i thought pats estimate of just over 11 hours for woolies first playthrough was overkill, but woolie is a lot more clueless when it comes to a game like this then i originally figured

Oct 26, 2017
Pat sarcastically saying "do you think 'Apex Legends' will be considered an influential and lasting game 10 years from now???" was a Crazy Talk proc.

I really enjoyed that segment mostly because of them being like oh wow what a bad business decision that will never pay off, and the whole long thing about how sad it is that not everything is built specifically for them. Love the guys of course, but lolllll.

Can't wait to watch the RE vod

Oct 25, 2017
So I just had a dream last night where I was watching the Super Best Friends the Movie. I think Danny Devito was playing Pat.

I probably shouldn't be watching both the LiS2 playthrough along with that RE2 stream before bed.

Oct 25, 2017
The slowness didn't bother me. It's cool seeing someone who never plays these kind of games getting into it. The stream had that Demon's Souls problem of Pat just telling him everything instead of letting Woolie figure it out.

Oct 26, 2017
The slowness didn't bother me. It's cool seeing someone who never plays these kind of games getting into it. The stream had that Demon's Souls problem of Pat just telling him everything instead of letting Woolie figure it out.
there are things where woolie is clearly asking for direct confirmation of things to the point where he's not going to move forward unless he gets an answer. pat's just playing to his inclinations

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I just can't bring myself to watch any content featuring Pat since finding out about Paige and Pat's defense of her. I really wanted to watch Woolie play through RE2 remake...

Oct 25, 2017
there are things where woolie is clearly asking for direct confirmation of things to the point where he's not going to move forward unless he gets an answer. pat's just playing to his inclinations
A little restraint on pat's part wouldn't have hurt. I'm just saying that it doesn't make for compelling viewing when all the spontaneity has been removed.

Oh, this Apex segment
I can't wait to hear this. Been playing Apex myself and I'm legit shook at how decent it is.