Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

Oct 25, 2017
Need some halp: Anyone have a link to the
Dante acquiring Faust vid that's NOT on youtube? Want to send it to people but not witha youtube link, since there are bound to be spoiler titles in the suggested section. Bonus points if it includes a little bit of Nico's pose at the end.

nvm, found!

At this point, I commend Woolie's counter-trolling.
Yeah. Cherry on top would be telling everyone the next recording session will be 22 days from now, true or not.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
This is literally all I want out of this LP now.
Woolie in a separate video with an up close camera mimicking Sakurai's style saying "Don't ask me for anything ever again" ?

With an Elmo doll holding a katana in eh background that gives fans reason to speculate that a Sekiro lp with Pat is being confirmed?

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie is the best

This might have been a little overboard, but putting one of these episodes out every two days would have been pretty awful imo. One a day would be the best idea imo. really interested to see how these videos perform

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie is the best

This might have been a little overboard, but putting one of these episodes out every two days would have been pretty awful imo. One a day would be the best idea imo. really interested to see how these videos perform
From what i can tell from other channels that blast out videos everyday is that video with highest part count/the latest video available will have the most views.
Sometimes it doesn't work out unless putting out videos everyday is what you do, but the fanbase could be a special case in that regard

Oct 25, 2017
it's a bit trickier with DMC5 because gameplay BECOMES spoilers on a clear save file (and also capcom kinda just piled everything into their final trailer but whatever)

Nov 1, 2017
UK
You know, it's weird when an entire fanbase is caught up in something you're not into. Haven't gone through this in quite a while. I suppose Liam is back to streaming tomorrow though.

Dec 16, 2018
I hope he gets better. I feel that he really should lay off the red bulls cause maybe that's a big factor, then again I'm just guessing so who knows.

Oct 26, 2017
The real answer is a wizard did it. For real though a lot of the stand powers rules don't really hold up if you think about them too hard. It's pretty obvious he just thought up some cool powers and then just worked backwards for the explanations.

Pat spoils himself on the things he's interested in anyway. so that was a given.
Well as ive said im going off the assumption that some of these finer details will be important in the future. Jojo's whole deal is thinking way more about things than youd expect from most similar media.