• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft conference leaks are out of control right now, good news for Pat that the next From game is a big big game and not a one-and-done deal like Sekiro that does not cater to Pat's infinite-treadmill-needs and thus he'll forget a thing has ever happened.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Microsoft conference leaks are out of control right now, good news for Pat that the next From game is a big big game and not a one-and-done deal like Sekiro that does not cater to Pat's infinite-treadmill-needs and thus he'll forget a thing has ever happened.

Apparently there was a big issue at Bamco, so I assume it won't go beyond their games.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Well as big as the MS conference is gonna be it's no surprise that stuff will leak from multiple places.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I wonder how beneficial leaks end up being. Assuming nothing else leaks, there's a clear 2 day period for the leaked games to get discussed and hyped up, clearing mental space for the unleaked stuff when that gets shown off proper. Not to say it's deliberate mind you (this certainly doesn't seem to be), but well timed leaks away from the shadow of much larger announcement can't be all bad for small to mid sized games.

But then again I'm generally unbothered by leaks, and I recognise it can ruin the experience for others.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Mircosoft could talk about the next Xbox and that would be big enough news for that conference, game announcements and trailers can be considered a nice
side-show for that.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
It does make Sekiro sound like a side-project and stepping stone for higher things. This new project will have been developed in parallel so we'll see if it got swimming and jumping as well, horse riding was the rumour.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
MS better be showing their console, or soon there won't be anything else left to show

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
gotta let it out gotta let it out

gotta
let it Out GOTTA LET IT OUT

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember if Matt used to have hair or if I just never noticed him being bald because of his beanie.

Oct 29, 2017
Kinda hoped they would watch some of the presentations together this E3, but it seems Woolie is not doing anything at all just Pat?

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda hoped they would watch some of the presentations together this E3, but it seems Woolie is not doing anything at all just Pat?
Honestly they've always been bad at covering press conferences even though those are such an easy layup.
IIRC, Woolie's actually at a con (what shit timing for a con, huh?), so that's why he and Pat aren't hanging out and streaming the press conferences.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they will even acknowledge this. If they are TRULY keeping it real this will be mentioned next beastcast.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Pat mentioned it on his stream and basically said he cashed out years ago "But a certain someone didn't want to pay up."

Felt really uncomfortable, actually. >.>