Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Always having two versions was never a draw for me, introverted as i am not much of a trader, didn't like it for the recent fire emblem games either.
Yes i'd like to punch everyone in the face please why do i have to wait for a third game to let me?

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I wish pokemon versions were as compelling as the two fire emblems
See, since i know how it usually goes in SMT games i always feel like i am part of a racket by taking a side that turns out to get played by a higher power.
I know there is a true route where i don't have to side with one side of the family and get to the truth of the matter, and everything being split into different games doesn't impress me.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
It makes money for people that play Nintendo games mostly. Imagine Call of Duty getting a red and blue version, it would be hilarious.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
I only ever get one version, but if they would change up the stories a good bit and have them coincide with a third game, I’d buy all three games

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if fighting games had a Red or blue version
One gives you Yoda and the other vader

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
I just remembered an old promo video from the early 90s from Capcom America

“This is my friend Roo, he’s from Japan!”

Dec 16, 2018
I can handle Pat on the podcast and that’s about it. I’m glad it seems that he and Paige started to clean their less sanitary stuff up, but he still a fuckin goon and I try to keep my viewing stuff as positive as I can.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Damn i've been had.

For real i'd be a dead person if i got hooked on dressing up my MMO dolls, good thing i am mostly broke so i can't afford subscription games.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a mobile game so maybe not as many as they'd hope. Some star power would do wonders, people really liked Keanu but who else got that sort of power but the real MCU actors.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
MCU is being blocked from these games
Spiderman did well
And the new Ultimate alliance is doing fine. Even better than this GaaS
Who knows what the future holds. I just want Bayo 3

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
We've been so used to the MCU versions that it feel kinda messed up when i see any other versions

Avengers cartoon can't be beat tho
RIP

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Had fun going through videos of the streamers I like watching the Direct, but boy oh boy could I not stick with Pat.

it was just miserable.