• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
thank fucking christ this is an edited LP

but hopefully it's not too edited. need to see some of that suffering

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I think Sonic 06 is more 'funny bad' than third birthday

third birthday is a painful character assassination set to a chorus of moans

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Also neither Matt nor Liam like Sonic 06. Minh likes Third Birthday, but Woolie definitely does not.

Look Away

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland

The Passive aggressiveness in this LP is reminding me of Brawls. Eyepatch Wolf and Woolie are a fantastic Combo and i really hope they collab more

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this has been my favorite LP in a long time. For someone who isn't a LP guy, Eyepatch Wolf sure has a knack for it.

Ryan7556

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Matt: "See I'm not great at sex, but thankfully if I jank around enough it will work out, I can get through."

Liam: "We may not be great, but we are incredibly fast."

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Anyone know if Matt and Leana ever did anymore streams of Doki Doki Literature Club? I caught the first one when they did it way back, but never actually followed up on it. Just finished watching the Game Grumps LP of it and it made me really want to see more of their reactions to the game's later bits if they ever made it to them.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah LiS2 is also great. But since the episodes come out pretty far apart I don't have that nice consistent feed. Plus the weird wretchedness/jankyness of Sonic will make for some good salami

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Also, something super interesting that I really liked recently is SomeCallMeJohnny's playtest of the more recent Sonic 06 unity demo remake. It shows how much the game can be improved with like quality of life improvements and better handling

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It bums me out that Woolie and Eyepatch Wolf LPs can't be more of a thing due to their distance apart. This chemistry is hot.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
oh no, liam found the re-center camera buttons

now every time he does it i think its a cut

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
While I like Minh and Reggie, they`re no Matt or Liam from the Classic SBFP days. Wolf is the closest to someone standing toe-to-toe with Woolie on a commentary or humor level; the other guys are just along for the ride while Woolie is piloting.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i like that liam was able to find a family having a domestic in progress

liam is showing sides of Sonic 06 never seen before

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Ive listened to the first 45 minutes of the podcast only to realize I havent retained a single word of what theyve been rambling about so far.

Rip Woolie's redbull I guess.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
zarya.jpg

i think it's this, ya?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
yea, i think i remember someone bringing it up before, thinking it was a booby mousepad

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
"Are we gonna get the interview where they say Well we know girls are too dumb to play fighting games so we made a dating for their ovaries"

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
All this milk bag discussion is going right over my head as someone who just buys milk in plastic jugs with twist caps.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
So Bloodstained is out, and supposedly there should be codes you can use to unlock stuff based on the clans you can pledge to during the backing period.

Didn't SBF have a clan during that time?

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
Liam's streaming the game now, and talking about the bonus BAZ mask people can use if you input "BULLFIGHTER" at the beginning of the game.