Super Best Friends |OT| The Space Traitor ERA

convo

Oct 25, 2017
The meta of using chat as a cheat sheet to one up Pat during FF14 discussion was damn good.
Pat knew the only way to win was not to play Woolie's game but he had to answer even dishonest FF14 questions.
It was a counter more amazing than any sandbagging or disinterest could achieve.

May 5, 2018
Matt and Liam's Playthrough is so good! Its a nice throwback to 2012-2015 Best Friends playthroughs! Also 20:35 and 21:22 have some of the best moments.

SOLDIER

Oct 26, 2017
Eyepatch is an absolute treasure in all streaming forms of media, and he has both the best and worst tastes in Final Fantasy VII.

I asked him live on stream to rank his favorite characters. He named Tifa as number one (yay!) and Yuffie at the very bottom (booooo!)

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
About the part in the podcast where they talk about Astral Chain:

When Pat says that he has a feeling that Platinum is gonna do just fine, slowly, I got slightly worried about Crazy Talk activating.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Also to answer Pat and Woolie's remark on Golden Experience's power. I'm guessing Araki removed the repel damage power because characters like Mista who are like 90% GE replacement parts by now would be invincible.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I think Astral Chain will do fine. Not Bayonetta numbers, but not Wonderful 101 either. That's my uninformed ad-hoc reckon.
I'm actually fairly confident that AC will do decent numbers. It's an advertised exclusive on a platform that is notorious for selling software and has enough elements to break up the technical action.

It's more about Platinum itself in the long run.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
About the part in the podcast where they talk about Astral Chain:

When Pat says that he has a feeling that Platinum is gonna do just fine, slowly, I got slightly worried about Crazy Talk activating.
i thought it was pretty funny during his Nintendo E3 reaction when Pat had clearly forgotten Astral Chain was a Platinum game.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and about the FF7 discussion: FF7 being overrated and a very important game historically can both be true. And are.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
God i'm so glad Crisis City broke in almost every possible way for this Lp. There's just so many ways that level can go wrong