• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Pat: "And we fucking thought that all of the Devil May Cry games would take us until god damn March to beat, can you believe that?"

Woolie: "Well there's two pachinko games."

Pat: "Woolie, that's a great idea!"

Pat and Woolie confirmed cowards until the end of eternity
I think it'd be neat if they just did Bayo 1 and 2 next

I mean, it's not DMC, but also who cares

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
It's so amusing to listen to them dunking on 76 after all the paid endorsements.

Say goodbye to your canvas bags you scrublords!

It gives me a feeling so complicated.

Does that mean they don't actually love Predator Helios 300 gaming laptops powered by Intel i7 Core?!

Rhaya

Oct 25, 2017
i posted this earlier but it got lost when the site was crashing left and right

27XBPLd.gif

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
bayo is definitely kamiya's evolution of DMC.

Going back to DMC1 it was honestly super surprisingly how much like Bayo it was

Oct 25, 2017
I'm eating crow gladly right now, this KH lp is waaaay better than i thought it would be. Them freaking out at the fucking window slayed me and the idea of Cid with an Etsy gives me life.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I love that all the Disney movies get their own world but all the final fantasy just get one world and thats it

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I love that all the Disney movies get their own world but all the final fantasy just get one world and thats it
To be fair, it was never meant to be a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy in equal measures. The two don't rate on the same scale in pretty much any way. It was always supposed to be Disney with Final Fantasy sensibilities and some guest characters to get Square Enix fans on board.

I think Nomura's vision for the FF characters was that they'd act as the audience's ladder to the game's main story. Disney worlds are the setting, heartless are the story, and FF characters help the RPG audience understand how one connects to the other. And the rest of it is just Nomura enjoying his own creations because Nomura.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I got a good laugh at that Maleficent in the window moment. Donald continues to suck.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite part of Liam streaming any single joycon Switch game is when he starts dual wielding joycons to try out co op.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Darnit. I actually thought it was december (well they said release in 2018) but checked the steam page and it doesn't even have a date yet....so i'm expecting some delay : <

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Matt and Woolie know stuff about animation and voice actors and also like music unlike Pat, so they have many ways to appreciate or at least talk about all sorts of stuff related to the hodge podge that is KH. Starting out like this it's pretty great LP so far and things aren't so complicated here.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Everyone is off model all the time.

They redrew a lot of it for the blu-ray release.

That helps you not at all, of course. I just want you to stew knowing there's a slightly less shit version out there whenever you see Kira and his not-wife looking like they were drawn by a wormy dog dragging its ass on the carpet.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
kira blends so much into the background that hes drawn like any other background character

until they give his the really dumb hair, at least

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
The re-draws are from when he has the bad hair, yeah. They give him slightly less bad hair in a lot of them, though it still looks kind of like he has dried-out spaghetti stuck to his head.

Like he's auditioning for SFV.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Hot Topic is like the physical, cringe version of Fangamer

everything someone wanting to look like a jerk would want, all in one spot

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I don't buy a lot of pony merch, usually just blind boxes

don't have any pony (or gamer now I think it) clothing as well

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I still have some Gamer shirts from back when I was in college. Mostly because it was the big Gamer shirt boom of the early to mid 10's when I was was there.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
I was in a Hot Topic this past weekend, for the first time in like a decade.

They were wise to put the Avengers and other Marvel stuff near the entrance.

Then I took another three or four steps in and that's when the real Hot Topic reared its head.

I used to pray for Megadeth shirts and shit like 16 years ago, which were scarce.