• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
is Pat doing RE2 alone or are we getting Pat and Woolie: the Shitscarening

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pat is going to stream runs of RE2 alone for at least a month, then he's gonna watch paige stream RE2 for another month

Oct 25, 2017
It's not an LP but I'm looking forward to watching Pat's RE2 stream.

I really really liked RE2. It's not a perfect remake like REmake but it's damn good. I guess most of my criticisms come from a place of fanboyism.

I'm doing Leon B on hardcore and it's freaking impossible. Mr X just doesn't let up.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The most amazing thing about their run to me will always be how they managed to get so far with just using green greens as a theme song without getting a cease and desist or something from Nintendo.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
The most amazing thing about their run to me will always be how they managed to get so far with just using green greens as a theme song without getting a cease and desist or something from Nintendo.

so what you're saying... is that nintendo killed sbf

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED

still salty no actual danganronpa playthrough ever

Tearnack

Sep 21, 2018
I won't give Paige credit for the Trans rights tweet but I will give her credit for calling out her followers. That's just my two cents.
Yeah, after switching to a new twitch account, I was looking at the followers of people I followed to quickly rebuild my own followed list up. After jumpign onto Pat's channel, I figured I'd check Paige's out of morbid curiosity, and noticed that she follows not only Dick Masterson's twitch channel, but also the one belonging to Gregory Fluhrer (aka the Armored Skeptic).
Big oof.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, they stopped using the regular version for all the videos years ago, and either used game music or custom audio for most of their LPs. That probably helped avoid the Cease and Desist from coming in... that or Nintendo not giving a shit about Kirby/its OST.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, they stopped using the regular version for all the videos years ago, and either used game music or custom audio for most of their LPs. That probably helped avoid the Cease and Desist from coming in... that or Nintendo not giving a shit about Kirby/its OST.

they were saving up Sakurai rage points until they could actually summon him themselves

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
what enemies in REMake 2 poison

i just finished my first run and it dawned on me that i was never poisoned

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody got a clip of Matt doing that "oh goood!" impression he does?

I don't know what the hell its based on but it makes me laugh every time.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
the way Woolie has been talking about how he wants to do LPs going forward, i could see an RE2 LP with Pat as his 'guest'

SENPAIatLARGE

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Woolies fighting game streams inherited the will of fisticuffs and the spirit of brawls. Its fun to see people have fun with fighting games.

Oct 25, 2017
DyRZnfqUcAAuzRr