• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
GameStop Germany is Offering Fallout 76 for Free When You Buy a Used PS4 Controller

xBmbOcq.gif

Oh boy, I can't wait to hear more about it from my favorite 76 sponsored podcast!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
nothing will ever beat the backed-in Machinima ad for Xbox One Kinect, directly followed by them destroying an Xbox One Kinect

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I'm enjoying the hell out of Woolie and Reggie in Katamari Damacy.

Everything from Woolie's King of Cosmos impression, to how much they are into it, to the Katamari Damacy development facts, to random shit they talk about is just right.

I also want Woolie to film a goofy video of himself in full King of Cosmos cosplay, with voice and everything.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Still not as good as when they were sponsored by fuckin Inhumans
And you could feel them smiling and desperately trying to hold back their laughter.

Wonder how many damn times they had to rerecord those ad spots becuase Woolie and Pat keep breaking out into hyena laughs?

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
During that secret movie I could hear Matt's voice in the back of my mind yelling "MODERN DAAAAAY!"

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Woolie needs to get Pat on his channel for an RE2 LP. I'd love to see an RE noobie like Woolie play the game with the guiding hands of Pat.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
that one you could see coming a mile away

im a little RE2'd out tho, just finished a second S+ playthrough

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Make sure to watch Castle Superbeast to see Woolie's heart break live on the internet over the news about Titanfall 3!

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
So... anyone on PS4 wanna get back into Titanfall 2? Because I never left, but it seems like the rest of the player base sure has. And just that outro music on the podcast this week alone was enough to make me real nostalgic for when the game used to be packed.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Do they still have that Titan only Team Deathmatch? I don't mean Last Titan Standing.
Yup, still in there. Last Titan Standing and Titan Brawl both. Also, despite whthe depressing note the podcast left off on, Respawn has since come out and said that something involving actual Titanfall will be coming later this year. Likely not Titanfall 3, but maybe more content for 2 or something.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Yup, still in there. Last Titan Standing and Titan Brawl both. Also, despite whthe depressing note the podcast left off on, Respawn has since come out and said that something involving actual Titanfall will be coming later this year. Likely not Titanfall 3, but maybe more content for 2 or something.

I saw the thread- I bet whatever it is, it won't involve giant robots :p

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, the "clip" of Pat and Woolie talking about Anthem constitutes half of this wee's podcast runtime.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Wowzers that Titanfall segment. I get where Woolie and Pat are coming from and expected the general idea of their reaction, BUT DAMN DAMAGE WAS TAKEN FROM THIS NEWS. Glad I followed this weeks podcast with the Giant Bombcast, felt like taking a chaser after a shot.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
So, uh...

Machinima just sort of deleted their entire channel. I said they might as well when the SBF split, and I'm not even sure if I was joking.

Oct 25, 2017
Some lingering thoughts on the lastest new cast

1) oh snap an ad read for a book! Sounds like a meh boom but hey a book!
2) Boy Pat has a lot of shit takes this week. Not like the worst he's ever had, but they're meh and they keep coming and coming
3) Does anyone else feel like the new cast is waaaay more ramble than before? They've devoted waaaaaaay too much time to Anthem and Apex Legends. Like I'm at 2+ hours and its pretty much just talk about these. Like damn.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Make sure to watch Castle Superbeast to see Woolie's heart break live on the internet over the news about Titanfall 3!

To watch Woolie's life drain out of his face as he demanded a source and to see him melt back into his chair being crushed by the despair of the hard truth of Titanfall 3's fate is an experience for sure. All while Pat is going on about how hilarious the whole situation is.

Oct 25, 2017
The podcasts have been a double edged sword so far. I'm enjoying them more now than I have in a while because without Matt's sandbagging some really good conversations, like the Annihilation one, are allowed to happen. On the other hand without some form of moderation the podcasts run ridiculously long and can meander.

p.s Just hit the cheap trick episode of diamond. What a hilarious stand. The best one yet.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

So a weird thing was discovered to me upon watching this video. When Matt mentioned the name "Edward Pressman" as the Universal exec that won Capcom over to let them make the SF2 movie, my brain went "Wait, I know that name..."

Sure enough, it turns out it was the same name mentioned in Street Fighter The Animated Movie, where he's apparently the "Master" of Bison and Shadowloo, and is a corrupt politician aiming to become the next American president. The purpose of brainwashing Ken ("The P Project") is so that he serves as a bodyguard for Pressman from would-be assassins.

Except things get even weirder, as I checked the original Japanese version, and instead of being a corrupt president, Pressman is instead the TARGET of Shadowloo due to his firearm regulation bill, and Ken was brainwashed to assassinate him.

Check here for pics: https://twitter.com/Primoman/status/1093238415385133058

I love unearthing decades-old trivia like this. I have no idea if hardcore fans already knew this, but it sure was a crazy new thing I just discovered.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Stage 5: Acceptance :P

Apex Legends is really fun though. First time I've ever been able to get into a BR game.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
this podcast episode aged badly like right away

and you could reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllly feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

iiiiiiiiiiiits leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeengthhhhh