• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Just heard on the radio that someone in Michigan named their baby Neegan because it's a powerful name.

So what will he get from that blood sacrifice?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
plague of gripe's latest animation is one of the simultaneously funniest and skeeziest things i've ever seen.

fantastic character design on the professor tho

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
plague of gripe's latest animation is one of the simultaneously funniest and skeeziest things i've ever seen.

It makes so much damn sense too.

I guess the protagonist in his video was just super dense/sheltered from the whole "bone your Pokemon" thing, because it seems like one of those things that any male mentor/parent figure should've let him in on ahead of time.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York

Oh wow he went all in on that one... I love it.
And yeah, that King Vegeta-looking professor is just perfect. Also the final panel made that whole bit way funnier.

It makes so much damn sense too.

I guess the protagonist in his video was just super dense/sheltered from the whole "bone your Pokemon" thing, because it seems like one of those things that any male mentor/parent figure should've let him in on ahead of time.
Yeah man, you gotta have that talk with your kids early on in the Pokémon universe...

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The Matt and Liam LiS2 lp is back. Shout out to person constantly inviting them to play Minecraft

Gestahl

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
*turn on the stream*
Pat: Herbs are AMAZING, Ethan in RE7 sprayed some shit on his stump and stuck his hand back on and it healed instantly!!!"

*lower volume, recline into chair, and sigh at the static implacability of fate*

NerevaRising

Oct 5, 2018
Woolie is taking so much time exploring the police station he is gonna run into Jill at some point
And I love it

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i thought pats estimate of just over 11 hours for woolies first playthrough was overkill, but woolie is a lot more clueless when it comes to a game like this then i originally figured

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
250px-108Lickitung.png

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
Pat sarcastically saying "do you think 'Apex Legends' will be considered an influential and lasting game 10 years from now???" was a Crazy Talk proc.

I really enjoyed that segment mostly because of them being like oh wow what a bad business decision that will never pay off, and the whole long thing about how sad it is that not everything is built specifically for them. Love the guys of course, but lolllll.

Can't wait to watch the RE vod

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
So I just had a dream last night where I was watching the Super Best Friends the Movie. I think Danny Devito was playing Pat.

I probably shouldn't be watching both the LiS2 playthrough along with that RE2 stream before bed.

Deleted member 50949

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
I missed the first three hours, but considering how he walks slowly, lots of pausing and asking questions, I'd rather have an edited video.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
IMO watching that stream is just like watching a long unedited recording session. There was plenty of "Woolie stops to ask Pat questions" in Dark Souls.

Oct 25, 2017
The slowness didn't bother me. It's cool seeing someone who never plays these kind of games getting into it. The stream had that Demon's Souls problem of Pat just telling him everything instead of letting Woolie figure it out.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i guess pat didn't know at that point that woolie will figure it out

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
The slowness didn't bother me. It's cool seeing someone who never plays these kind of games getting into it. The stream had that Demon's Souls problem of Pat just telling him everything instead of letting Woolie figure it out.
there are things where woolie is clearly asking for direct confirmation of things to the point where he's not going to move forward unless he gets an answer. pat's just playing to his inclinations