• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
There needs to be a timer from when Woolie gets his first knife to when Pat finally lets Woolie know he can get multiple knives

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Woolie taking a zombie bite because he didn't want to wear down his knife was a knee slapper

Oct 25, 2017
I finished Diamond is Unbreakable. Damn good ending. The drop off in animation quality, framing and characters basically being off model 80% of the time really hampered my enjoyment.

Part ranking 2 > 3>4 > 1

I feel like 3 and 4 could be interchangeable. 4's stand alone stand battles and supporting cast is so damn good.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Raging thread on the subreddit right now calling kamiya racist. Regularly reminded that the sbf fanbase, despite me identifying with them on like 80% of things, just has this core set of things where they're really just fucking weird about shit

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
if i were to guess off the top of my head, it would be related to his twitter account

Deleted member 50949

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
Raging thread on the subreddit right now calling kamiya racist. Regularly reminded that the sbf fanbase, despite me identifying with them on like 80% of things, just has this core set of things where they're really just fucking weird about shit
I mean, the way he calls people insects and doesn't want any English tweets mentioning him (even positive ones) is pretty shitty. Like even with "thank you Kamiya-san for making one of my favorite games" he just blocks them and directs them to the pinned tweets about insects.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the way he calls people insects and doesn't want any English tweets mentioning him (even positive ones) is pretty shitty. Like even with "thank you Kamiya-san for making one of my favorite games" he just blocks them and directs them to the pinned tweets about insects.

he's just a twitter weirdo. even his japanese side tweet is about 60% him correcting people's spelling of platinumgames (no space between platinum and games)

Deleted member 50949

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
he's just a twitter weirdo. even his japanese side tweet is about 60% him correcting people's spelling of platinumgames (no space between platinum and games)
I don't read his Twitter anymore so maybe he changed, but before he would respond to awful trolls and then equated that with everyone he talks to online (except fanarts, he still like those)

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
he's definitely stopped doing that since he just started blocking people tbh

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
diamond is unbreakable to me felt like the point where they really figured out how to get into the minutae of stand powers and make the battles more unexpected and creative. the plot is kind of meandering inbetween the beginning parts and then until kira, but that's ok because the battles and powers are so good.

Part 5 feels to me like everything firing on all cylinders: a really interesting setting and cast of characters and premise, going through a tightly-constructed series of arcs, and maintaining the internal logic and crazy variety of stand powers.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
they've been really smart with the budget for Part 5 as well, it feels a lot more consistent so far

tho that could change depending on how crazy they might wanna get later

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
I've been really enjoying part 5 but im not liking the main characters as much as the previous parts.

The villains are my favorite part of the show.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i know a lot of people have been kind of cool on Giorno but i absolutely love how weird and silently calculating he is. Buccarati is a hot goth boyfriend, Mista is maybe the strangest character i've seen in jojo, I love fugo and narancia's dynamic, and abbaccio is fun whenever he's freaked out by giorno.

I like that the villains don't as often have perfect intel on what powers the heroes have, and that fights are pretty much always to the death, or at least total incapacitation.

(giorno's logic in the fight against buccarati was obviously the correct way for any smart stand user to think: when things are this weird, leaving any loose ends could mean unpredictable doom lurking around every corner)

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
So concerning pat's claim of "I'll shit myself on stream before I'd ever throw up on stream" comment in the podcast, someone today brought my attention back to one of Paige's streams a couple years ago... where pat threw up on stream...

So clearly the only logical conclusion that can be reached here is that he'd already shat himself on stream prior to that moment and no one noticed... further research is required...

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The way Pat casually mentions watching Matt in the podcast makes it seems like the breakup was a lot less dramatic than what people would assume. That makes me happy.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
liam senpai has the most adorable reaction to the new platinum game possible as he wildly tries to guess wtf is going on

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
matt is also a bit shouty-screamy youtuber generally but his astral chain reaction is great. (and the start of his links awakening reaction is hilarious and then he sees the art style and his brain melts cos he doesn't take to the toybox look)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to figure out if I should watch Part 5 now and watch it as it goes live or just wait and binge it as a whole.

Tempted to just rewatch part 1-3 again now.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
The way Pat casually mentions watching Matt in the podcast makes it seems like the breakup was a lot less dramatic than what people would assume. That makes me happy.
Did he say Matt? I thought it was Max. That would definitely recontextualize some of that conversation if it was Matt instead.

I'm trying to figure out if I should watch Part 5 now and watch it as it goes live or just wait and binge it as a whole.

Tempted to just rewatch part 1-3 again now.
Im waiting to binge it all and frankly wouldn't recommend it. Too much cool stuff apparently happening every week that you could be enjoying with the community rather than waiting for it all.

Oct 25, 2017
Did he say Matt? I thought it was Max. That would definitely recontextualize some of that conversation if it was Matt instead.

Im waiting to binge it all and frankly wouldn't recommend it. Too much cool stuff apparently happening every week that you could be enjoying with the community rather than waiting for it all.

I'm certain he said Max. Referring to Max's RE2 streams? Or was it his Apex stream?

Screw it i'm just going to start it. It'll nice to be into Jojo on the same footing as everyone else instead of just catching up. From what i've heard part 5 is a fan favourite too.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Thr part 5 anime has been great so far. It's taken one of my least favorite parts and shot it up really high for me. The main theme is top notch.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
mafia is fun but it can be time consuming

unlike werwolf, its a game that can take multiple weeks