• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
7853.jpg

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping this does not incentivize the shitty part of the fanbase to dogpile on Woolie whenever they want something done exactly as they desire. I'd prefer Woolie be comfortable with his own methods rather than allowing criticism to weigh on him.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is my YouTube feed right now? I'll probably listen to this LP in bed or when I'm working out or something.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Need some halp: Anyone have a link to the
Dante acquiring Faust vid that's NOT on youtube? Want to send it to people but not witha youtube link, since there are bound to be spoiler titles in the suggested section. Bonus points if it includes a little bit of Nico's pose at the end.

nvm, found!

At this point, I commend Woolie's counter-trolling.

Yeah. Cherry on top would be telling everyone the next recording session will be 22 days from now, true or not.

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i've spent like three hours today watching woolie vs while baking/cooking and i couldn't be happier

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
This is literally all I want out of this LP now.
Woolie in a separate video with an up close camera mimicking Sakurai's style saying "Don't ask me for anything ever again" ?

With an Elmo doll holding a katana in eh background that gives fans reason to speculate that a Sekiro lp with Pat is being confirmed?

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie is the best

This might have been a little overboard, but putting one of these episodes out every two days would have been pretty awful imo. One a day would be the best idea imo. really interested to see how these videos perform

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a pretty rad day watching these videos while working on other stuff, not gonna lie lol

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
god i hope they watch the live action cutscenes as a bonus ep

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie is the best

This might have been a little overboard, but putting one of these episodes out every two days would have been pretty awful imo. One a day would be the best idea imo. really interested to see how these videos perform
From what i can tell from other channels that blast out videos everyday is that video with highest part count/the latest video available will have the most views.
Sometimes it doesn't work out unless putting out videos everyday is what you do, but the fanbase could be a special case in that regard

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
it's a bit trickier with DMC5 because gameplay BECOMES spoilers on a clear save file (and also capcom kinda just piled everything into their final trailer but whatever)

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
You know, it's weird when an entire fanbase is caught up in something you're not into. Haven't gone through this in quite a while. I suppose Liam is back to streaming tomorrow though.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also need to watch the Detroit LP. Got to ep 8 I think.

Should I just watch the compilation?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Imagine a game that was entirely Hank and Connor, Law & Order mixed with Lethal Weapon style antics

Deleted member 50949

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
I hope he gets better. I feel that he really should lay off the red bulls cause maybe that's a big factor, then again I'm just guessing so who knows.