• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
wJS9KeR.png

Oct 25, 2017
One of the nice things about listening to streams is you also get to listen to great music too. I forgot how good the deltarune soundtrack is

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
The real answer is a wizard did it. For real though a lot of the stand powers rules don't really hold up if you think about them too hard. It's pretty obvious he just thought up some cool powers and then just worked backwards for the explanations.

Pat spoils himself on the things he's interested in anyway. so that was a given.
Well as ive said im going off the assumption that some of these finer details will be important in the future. Jojo's whole deal is thinking way more about things than youd expect from most similar media.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie and Reggie bringing the good stuff.

They are probably my favorite pair of the Break Up Era.

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna bring on the sad cause you know what I just remembered? Woolie had confirmed that they were going to do another mecha week before the break up :(

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pat blocked me on twitter sometime in the past week

don't think I've ever tweeted at him before

*shrug*

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
How odd, and such a good dog too.

I had similar thing too where I would discover I was blocked by some accounts I never even interacted with in any measure. Recently for instance I found out I was blocked by like the account for the biggest anime con here, and I'm positive i'ver never @ed them, and maybe the meanest thing i've said about it is that the vendors alley was cramped which is...tame compared to the shit I know they get.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I had similar thing too where I would discover I was blocked by some accounts I never even interacted with in any measure. Recently for instance I found out I was blocked by like the account for the biggest anime con here, and I'm positive i'ver never @ed them, and maybe the meanest thing i've said about it is that the vendors alley was cramped which is...tame compared to the shit I know they get.
I was blocked by Colin Moriarty and I never once interacted with the man. I guess he saw that I liked something calling him a piece of shit and blocked me that way 🤷🏻‍♂️

SamWilson

Alt account
Banned
Mar 14, 2019

There's actually a Twitter ban bot I found out, which I think is a browser extension.

You can run the bot, and it will automatically block any account that follows a particular account that you don't like. Doesn't matter if you've ever interacted with them before at all.

Found out after I was blocked by a random account I never heard of. Viewed the account Incognito and they had a pinned tweet explaining that if you wondered why you were blocked, that was probably the reason.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit! Netflix just announced a new Man vs Wild game essentially!

There's actually a Twitter ban bot I found out, which I think is a browser extension.

You can run the bot, and it will automatically block any account that follows a particular account that you don't like. Doesn't matter if you've ever interacted with them before at all.

Found out after I was blocked by a random account I never heard of. Viewed the account Incognito and they had a pinned tweet explaining that if you wondered why you were blocked, that was probably the reason.

Oh that's neat! I can see how that would be useful for a lot of bigger named people.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
VDpWecF.png

Do they just not have mods or...What? Every time I stop by to watch some of the podcast I'm always disappointed.

Oct 25, 2017
VDpWecF.png

Do they just not have mods or...What? Every time I stop by to watch some of the podcast I'm always disappointed.

I had to google Duterte and now I am just baffled at any context Pat and Woolie would ever bring him up. And yeah their twitch has mods and in their defense chat usually goes super fast and mod actions take a few clicks that by the time they do anything about something like that, there's already been three more messages.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't recall them ever bringing him up specifically? They were talking about some of the draconian laws in Japan when they were talking about the Judge Eyes stuff

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
I had to google Duterte and now I am just baffled at any context Pat and Woolie would ever bring him up. And yeah their twitch has mods and in their defense chat usually goes super fast and mod actions take a few clicks that by the time they do anything about something like that, there's already been three more messages.
The chat wasn't moving overly fast at the time, it was very easy for me to track that comment down by scrolling up a little bit. Also, it's in all caps.

I don't recall them ever bringing him up specifically? They were talking about some of the draconian laws in Japan when they were talking about the Judge Eyes stuff
They didn't, Pat just mentioned the Philippines in regards to this whole situation with the Yakuza voice actor and Japan's crazy drug laws. People in chat are the ones that used his name, multiple comments like that one seemed very pro Duterte, while others weren't.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I saw someone argue in chat PDP did nothing wrong, so yeah. Now Twitch chat is always going to have some assholes, but IMO there does seem to be a at least a subcurrent of that type of crowd in their fanbase.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
There are some episodes from years back where the guys were bigging up the "Punisher Mayor". Those did not age well.

Dante3986

Jan 27, 2018
They brought him up on an old episode iirc whenever he said he was gonna hunt drug dealers himself and joked it was kinda hype cause was bassicly Hagar X Punisher

They referenced that on this podcast bassicly saying those comments are yikes now in retrospect

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They brought him up on an old episode iirc whenever he said he was gonna hunt drug dealers himself and joked it was kinda hype cause was bassicly Hagar X Punisher

They referenced that on this podcast bassicly saying those comments are yikes now in retrospect
In fact they got an email on SBFC with someone saying "stop, this dude is a monster"

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie's Cross Tag video is pretty good. I like his special guest literally choosing random characters and beating Woolie.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i see we have a new DMC5 LP... back to the one-a-day sched?