• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I've been avoiding all things Pat after finding out Paige is a shit-stain that he keeps in his life and defends, but I just heard about him and Woolie joining RT so I wanted to come in and ask if there's been an update on that, or if Pat and Paige are still, well, that?

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
I've been avoiding all things Pat after finding out Paige is a shit-stain that he keeps in his life and defends, but I just heard about him and Woolie joining RT so I wanted to come in and ask if there's been an update on that, or if Pat and Paige are still, well, that?

I don't watch and Paige enough to know this
What's the drama

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

For what it's worth Paige recently defended Clemps from being sexually harassed on twitter

SENPAIatLARGE

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Paige has come to bat for the very things people accuse her of being against. I repeatedly see her be in support of trans rights, charities and folks but the people here that decided to cancel her haven't been paying attention. Somehow y'all are shocked that a man will believe and defend his girlfriend over randos on era.

Oct 25, 2017
Paige has come to bat for the very things people accuse her of being against. I repeatedly see her be in support of trans rights, charities and folks but the people here that decided to cancel her haven't been paying attention. Somehow y'all are shocked that a man will believe and defend his girlfriend over randos on era.

For the record: a lot of us did notice and we were like "Yeah that's good" so I don't know where youve been.

Oct 25, 2017
The trashed baby grave is from a British Jerry Springer style talk show and aryan resurrection was just Pat making a big mistake while trying to say "Alien Resurrection"

hqdefault.jpg

Definitely my favourite podcast title. Along with "Time Ethics Do Not Exist."

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I have noticed that she's been supporting the transgender community, so it's great that she's no longer a TERF (or so it seems). But I also heard here that she supports a lot of alt-righters, has she also cast those associates aside?

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
By the way i'm super happy that Matt has been doing so much fun MK stuff and now doing the MK11 story mode. There's a lot of cool stuff happening and i'm giddy to see him react

Also Pat did a MK11 story stream which was also super fun, and Maximilian as well.

I think I might rewatch their old MK lps for the fun of it

SENPAIatLARGE

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
By the way i'm super happy that Matt has been doing so much fun MK stuff and now doing the MK11 story mode. There's a lot of cool stuff happening and i'm giddy to see him react

Also Pat did a MK11 story stream which was also super fun, and Maximilian as well.

I think I might rewatch their old MK lps for the fun of it

I watched them in the lead up to 11 and they are both still great.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Woolie likes to Galaxy brain it up, by which i mean overthinking stuff, and Pat's rebukes are too high level for Woolie to learn a lesson from. Someone who could eloquently present counter points like a Liam or Plague could really help his thought process along. It's funny to look at skewed perspectives like people who only play Smash and have no other comparison point in other fighting games, but these two guys also have clear biases and blind spots that make extreme tangents into the unknown a jarring experience for everyone involved.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Sonic is proof that Gangsta's paradise was the inferior meme choice.

Just like walk like Egyptian was proof that holy Diver was the inferior Part 3 meme choice.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic is proof that Gangsta's paradise was the inferior meme choice.

Just like walk like Egyptian was proof that holy Diver was the inferior Part 3 meme choice.
Meme choices and Araki's tastes don't always line up, he sets trends himself. Araki does for a fact choose the ending themes.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the trailer and not only is it hilariously bad, but holy shit, they got Colonel Saul Tigh for this shit?

That said, seeing 90s era Jim Carrey back in action is oddly nostalgic.

Zocano

Oct 26, 2017
Gangster's Paradise will forever be the choice for which they should have gone. Nothing will change that.

Freek'N you is pretty good tho.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
I also take back everything i've said about the podcast because that baby metacritic pit bit was the most amazing thing I've heard in a while and I bursted out laughing in my office

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Really enjoyed this cast.

Having a EndGame Spoiler-Talk with what amounted to Mindcrushing Over-Thought verses Critical-Mass Not-Giving-A-Fuck was great.

I also take back everything i've said about the podcast because that baby metacritic pit bit was the most amazing thing I've heard in a while and I bursted out laughing in my office
The Crunch-Baby-Supreme bit was the best bit I've hear in a long while. Bless them.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh neat...Dood showcases all the Fatalities against Deborah as the blue blood doesn't flag the censors like in Matt's video.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
The sonic movie reminded me of Plague explaining old Sallybones to Woolie, i gotta refind that bit