• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
they weren't fighting in the database

i was surprised Liam didn't like Log Horizon, I thought it'd be his jam. I wasn't surprised at Pat not liking it, lmao.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
In last podcast when they were talking about tifa and cloud in the airship,woolie makes a joke saying "looks like tifas been hanging out with gohan" and i just wanted to know if someone could explain the joke to me lol.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
In last podcast when they were talking about tifa and cloud in the airship,woolie makes a joke saying "looks like tifas been hanging out with gohan" and i just wanted to know if someone could explain the joke to me lol.

Think he was referring to the meme where Gohan is inside studying while his wife is outside participating in some cuckoldry...

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly can't think of anything else he'd be talking about but it is such a weird thing to bring up out of nowhere

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Yo, the final season of The Walking Dead is really good, man. I don't know if I would've wanted an LP of it though. Their S1 LP is kind of unexceptional, the S2 LP is infamously painful, but I enjoyed watching them play S3 because it was divergent and a little more interestingly flawed. The final season diverges further and succeeds more.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
It's been already a year and I've rewatched all of Matt's prince of persia videos for the occasion, and boi they're still good. I forgot the breadth of good content he put out since he started his smol channel.

Let's cross our fingers for Matty Junior this E3 for MAYBE a whiff of the prince

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
matt getting a new PoP would be like jawmuncher getting a new Dino Crisis

it would make them both super happy and tarnish their gimmicks at the same time

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to drop in the thread so suddenly but I've just discovered that the Mechaweek lets play for SRW Z3 has sadly been taken off of youtube because of a copyright claim.

As far as I know, no other copy of it exists :(

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Sorry to drop in the thread so suddenly but I've just discovered that the Mechaweek lets play for SRW Z3 has sadly been taken off of youtube because of a copyright claim.

As far as I know, no other copy of it exists :(
there could be a small chance it's on their Vimeo channel, but that's usually Machinima/website stuff

looking around vaguely, i didn't find anything

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Would any of them even bother maintaining the original channel anymore, and fight copyright strikes and whatnot?

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
his response is like 'guess i'll kill myself' too which is just y i k e s

Gestahl

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know how anyone can see them put two slugs in the back of Brawl's head and instead dejectedly play whatever trash Woolie happened to trawl out of his dumpster every Friday for half a decade and think that they even have the intelligence to be cynically profit-driven

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes i don't get how berserk and GOT get compared. Memes can be faulted i guess. Sure you have anxiety that both things may never have an ending or whatever, but this season of GOT is more like the bad anime adaptation going awry. Most people don't even read the books so people were mainly here for the merits of the show itself like the cast and stuff.
Also people being mad about Berserk despite major milestones in the manga happening is pretty stupid,i know people thought Steel Ball Run was shit because they followed it chapter by chapter and wondered when stands were gonna show up sure sounds like a bunch of crazy people now. Sometimes it sounds like berserk fans thirsting for whatever fans of Goblin Slayer want rights now.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018

Wouldn't be a Monday without more people with shit opinions @-ing Woolie on twitter...

People have always needlessly shit on Woolie. The Pie stealer jokes stopped being funny after a week, let alone 7 years of it or however many it was. I'm honestly surprised Woolie wasn't the one to quit the Ziabatsu with all the shit he gets.

his response is like 'guess i'll kill myself' too which is just y i k e s

Imagine what sort of negative mindset you'd have to have to want to directly insult someone like that by @ing them.

But this is also why people need to harrassing others on social media. It's a two way steam of piling onto someone, then getting piled on back.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
that shit where you crap on someone and then be like ugh guess i'm garbage ugh i'll kill myself when you get any backlash is some fuckin weak shit because it weaponises people's natural empathy/compassion

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Woolie has to deal with the GoT finale and WIT departing from AoT. He has his work cut out for him on the podcast.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
There is a podcast this week. Saw it live. It's almost 5 hours long.
tenor.gif

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Would any of them even bother maintaining the original channel anymore, and fight copyright strikes and whatnot?
I guess it would depend on how profitable it still is. I assume a channel as big as theirs still brings in something. People watch old videos and there are ads on them. So maybe? It probably depends on the video too.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Pat also got back into ff14 (so did I ) so that probably explains one good chunk of length

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I actually started watching this a few days ago and it is very legit.
HBO has it's mostly comedies and mostly dramas (both still mingle with each other, like any good media), but Barry is one of the few that walks the line in between comedy and drama right down the middle and really pulls it off.