• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
Im skimming his stream and to me he looks more tired and low energy than deliberately annoying, its not like hes angrily ranting about things

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Recent Pokemon unrest showing that Pokemon fans have very little perspective outside of Pokemon games much like exclusive Smash fans having very little knowledge about other fighting games and terms. Imagine the foresight and QoL improvements MH:World style but in Pokemon games, and i'd wager Pokemon is making more money globally than Monster Hunter.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
pokemon is just digital crack.

Don't matter how poor the quality. Some folks just gotta have their fix,

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Man, Pat was completely obnoxious during the Nintendo Direct. He's seriously becoming a flanderized version of himself.
Didnt watch it yet but what even for the Nintendo Direct he acted like that? He was already obnoxious for all the other conferences.

Damn he really became such a miserable person that i totally understand now that Matt had enough and that comes from somebody who always liked Pats personality.

His Crazy Talk was funny but now its just a miserable person who always thinks is right.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Having a little perspective can do wonders, as dismissive people wanna be for the competition, stuff like Yokai Watch or even Digimon Cyber Sleuth are doing cooler shit on a budget much lower than Pokemon.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Always having two versions was never a draw for me, introverted as i am not much of a trader, didn't like it for the recent fire emblem games either.
Yes i'd like to punch everyone in the face please why do i have to wait for a third game to let me?

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I wish pokemon versions were as compelling as the two fire emblems
See, since i know how it usually goes in SMT games i always feel like i am part of a racket by taking a side that turns out to get played by a higher power.
I know there is a true route where i don't have to side with one side of the family and get to the truth of the matter, and everything being split into different games doesn't impress me.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
It makes money for people that play Nintendo games mostly. Imagine Call of Duty getting a red and blue version, it would be hilarious.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I only ever get one version, but if they would change up the stories a good bit and have them coincide with a third game, I'd buy all three games

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if fighting games had a Red or blue version
One gives you Yoda and the other vader

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I just remembered an old promo video from the early 90s from Capcom America

"This is my friend Roo, he's from Japan!"

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I need a shiny ken

ken-974c6.png

SethSeries

Dec 16, 2018
I can handle Pat on the podcast and that's about it. I'm glad it seems that he and Paige started to clean their less sanitary stuff up, but he still a fuckin goon and I try to keep my viewing stuff as positive as I can.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Damn i've been had.

For real i'd be a dead person if i got hooked on dressing up my MMO dolls, good thing i am mostly broke so i can't afford subscription games.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a mobile game so maybe not as many as they'd hope. Some star power would do wonders, people really liked Keanu but who else got that sort of power but the real MCU actors.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
MCU is being blocked from these games
Spiderman did well
And the new Ultimate alliance is doing fine. Even better than this GaaS
Who knows what the future holds. I just want Bayo 3

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
We've been so used to the MCU versions that it feel kinda messed up when i see any other versions

Avengers cartoon can't be beat tho
RIP

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Had fun going through videos of the streamers I like watching the Direct, but boy oh boy could I not stick with Pat.

it was just miserable.

Hounds

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna go with that but I didnt want to be too much of a fuck. Is this the equivalent of the Street Fighter 'wandering' era?