• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Please it would be Super Best Friends EX Fighting Hyper Turbo edition

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
gsWQTxc.jpg

Deleted member 56909

User requested account closure
Banned
May 21, 2019
underwater
Ya know I'm really digging the spin woolie and Pat went with their respective careers. Woolies lps are really endearing and chill and pats streams are uncapsulated madness. Them coming together on the new podcast has been a really interesting combo. I got a ton on backlog for when I finish my audiobooks. Woolie is truly a wholesome guy and Im glad he's still producing content even if folks are less interested in it. A shame we've gone from 70 k consistent views to 3-4k views. It's truly bizzare to me and I hope he picks up steam with a new audience. I've been a best friends fan practically since they started with their first lp and now my go toos are still woolie and Pat.
Edit: that goemon lp is going to be super chill and entertaining I super can't wait!

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Pat: "Is Parasite Eve, I mean The Third Birthday making you a worse person?"

Woolie: "No..Yes."

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Ya know I'm really digging the spin woolie and Pat went with their respective careers. Woolies lps are really endearing and chill and pats streams are uncapsulated madness. Them coming together on the new podcast has been a really interesting combo. I got a ton on backlog for when I finish my audiobooks. Woolie is truly a wholesome guy and Im glad he's still producing content even if folks are less interested in it. A shame we've gone from 70 k consistent views to 3-4k views. It's truly bizzare to me and I hope he picks up steam with a new audience. I've been a best friends fan practically since they started with their first lp and now my go toos are still woolie and Pat.
Edit: that goemon lp is going to be super chill and entertaining I super can't wait!

It's definitely a bummer that Woolie's content outside of the podcast and other collabs with Pat have incredibly low views in comparison, because they're so chill and also clearly so genuinely fun for him. I assume he must be doing comfortably to continue doing it as a passion project, though, or else he wouldn't bother. Pat obviously has no issues since, despite his controversial nature here, he's also consistently been the individually most popular of the four and his streams do super well.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
I bet you could make "Woolie can't believe Minh's shit" into a recurring bit and drive up views, although I'm not sure Minh will actually survive the 3rd Birthday LP at this rate.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the idea of repurposing the video where they played Red Dead Revolver in replacement of Red Dead Redemption for Red Dead Redemption 2.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I just got to this part and 2 minutes in Minh has to clarify that he isn't a pedophile. 3rd Birthday is really putting this friendship to the test.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I just got to this part and 2 minutes in Minh has to clarify that he isn't a pedophile. 3rd Birthday is really putting this friendship to the test.

in any other thread I would be like "surely that's the worst thing to ever happen to this channel" but this is the SBFX

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I can't watch Woolie Minh videos.

It physically makes me want to die.

It's like the LP equivalent of parking lot Kingdom Hearts.

Woolie Reggie is great stuff though.